Cat S 718s

718as

Both great looking cars, but I'm afraid the CAT S status would be enough for me to give them a miss (if I was looking - which I'm not).

If I had to choose between them, I'd say the yellow one is probably the better option - after removing those daft side stripes, obviously :lol:

3 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Both great looking cars, but I'm afraid the CAT S status would be enough for me to give them a miss (if I was looking - which I'm not).

If I had to choose between them, I'd say the yellow one is probably the better option - after removing those daft side stripes, obviously :lol:

I wouldn't touch either, there are plenty about without the potential issues.

Neither smack of the truth to me.  A "tap from the rear" doesn't produce a Cat S.  And a lack of parts during a repair does not cause structural damage either.

I bought mine as a Cat N, and had the repairs done, but have some good photographs during the repairs, and it still amazes me that the car was written off.  I am also realistic about the value reduction, and think 1/3 off retail is about right. 

3 minutes ago, Richard Hamilton said:

Neither smack of the truth to me.  A "tap from the rear" doesn't produce a Cat S.  And a lack of parts during a repair does not cause structural damage either.

I bought mine as a Cat N, and had the repairs done, but have some good photographs during the repairs, and it still amazes me that the car was written off.  I am also realistic about the value reduction, and think 1/3 off retail is about right. 

Yes, yours had the required transparency and documentation.

I don't like it when I encounter the opposite approach to that.