Couple of issues on my 986

Shippers01

On 1/3/2024 at 11:17 PM, iborguk said:

Again wouldn't expect the roof headliner to feel damp. 

Re general condensation caused by cold weather try a couple of the gel dehumidifiers as others have suggested.

If it's damp in the car after it's been raining then that's something else.

Best thing do salvage what you like , and set  fire to it another off the road bumping the prices up of 986,s will get rid of the mould!!

On 1/5/2024 at 11:27 AM, BBB said:

The bags work really well. This was taken last night after I put just-dried bags on the dash. It was a particularly humid night and I'd just driven the car, so the warm air in the car had started to condense on the cold windscreen. 

4qTolXp.jpg

! have exactly the same bags in mine and they work alright... but need to keep on top of throwing them into the microwave! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fizz said:

! have exactly the same bags in mine and they work alright... but need to keep on top of throwing them into the microwave! 

On mine those colour indicator things are useless. How often are you guys nuking yours?

4 minutes ago, ATM said:

On mine those colour indicator things are useless. How often are you guys nuking yours?

they barely worked form the start and i think ive nuked mine one too many times over the past year or so as one of them is starting to discolour from black to brown at the bottom side! 

I nuke mine every couple of months or so but i should do it more in this weather. 

• 2 months later...