Just bought a spyder 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

2 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

Oooh, look at that two-tone interior. Some red but not a complete bloodbath. Nice.

Love a colourful interior as that’s where you spend most of your time, couldn’t live with the full red either.

• Like 1

Congratulations - I love Spyders - she's gorgeous.

• Like 1

That is a pretty car. As said the red interior works as its not the usual "everything red inc the steering wheel" option.

Enjoy :)

It should tell you in your service book what is needed at each different interval

Edited by Bike Loon
  • Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 6:00 PM, zagamuffin said:

So excited , some many questions . 

First what’s needed on the major service at40k on the 981 

Congratulations.  

Servicing will largely be driven by age at that mileage - no difference to a cooking 981; service every two years including brake fluid, plugs and belt check every 4 years, air filters and belt change every 6 years, bodywork and mount checks at 8 years (plus the 4 year items) and the biggest at 12 years with pretty much everything given it coincides with the 4/6 yearly cycles plus a gearbox oil change.

All detailed in the service book but requires a bit of interpretation as it’s an amalgamation of pretty much every model.

Worth checking that the PSE valves are operating properly and on the state of the 3 bolts bolts that join each side of the exhaust to the catalyst as these are common issues due to the poor quality of materials used.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Ninesomething said:

Is that the one I linked to in the classifieds section the other day with the fabspeed bits?

Didn’t see that but I guess so, 🏁