I've only gone and done it

tcornet

Decided to browse the classifieds through boredom and the fact the current boxster is coming up to 3 years. I've come across a late 981s on a 16 plate at the OPC and I've struck what I think is a very decent deal.

Similar spec and colour but with PASM, Bose and better seats but no Chrono. Interior is two tone leather and it looks pretty good. 

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/porsche/boxster-981-12-current/porsche-boxster-24v-s-pdk/6787706

Well chuffed  

Now all I have to do is take the Zunsports, diffuser and silver hoops off my car. Going to be a busy weekend 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, I'm not at all interested in the 718, having driven it around silverstone, no offence to those who have purchased, but it sounded like an expensive Subaru. Yes it's got a slighter more modern interior and tighter handling but if it's down to personal choice, I prefer a 6 cylinder NA sound with the roof down. I wanted a GTS but they are really expensive right now and so I decided to settle for this one 

• 2 weeks later...

Picked my new car today, first impressions are 

1. Wow that PSE is 1000 times better on a 3.4 compared to a 2.7

2. Wow that PSE is f***ing amazing on the 3 4

3. Torque at lower revs is brilliant but run out of nice roads too soon

4. PASM is nice, better ride

5. Bose is great 

6. OPC Reading made sure the car was perfect, even offered me lunch and to re apply swissvax for free in 10 months time

7. Wow that PSE is f***ing amazing on the 3 4, not sure I mentioned it 

8. Seat are great 

9. The neighbours are going to hate me at 6am as that PSE is f***ing amazing on the 3 4

10. I can't wait for another drive. Whilst it looks almost the same it feel so much more alive

11  first time I've ever brought a car from a woman and she actually knew her car stuff 

oooohh, did I mention about the PSE ????????

Archived