Zunsport Grilles???

michelin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BLACK!
Like the endless blackness of space, that leads to the chasm of clams!
My eyes! My eyes! Are pies! And yours are lies, all lies!
They're here! They're here! They've landed on the pier!
Oh yes, what shall we do with Father, Mother?  Fold him like a ticket and poke him in a hole?
BLACK! BLACK! BLACK!

BLACK!

13 minutes ago, mike597 said:

BLACK!

Hair of the dog for breakfast Mike?

1 hour ago, mike597 said:

BLACK!
Oh yes, what shall we do with Father, Mother?  Fold him like a ticket and poke him in a hole?
BLACK! BLACK! BLACK!

BLACK!

Fast Show. Brilliant!!!?

Gotta be black.

How much does the above code give you as a discount?

I think there is a 20% one floating about - worth a search.

13 minutes ago, michelin said:

The other question now is just outer grilles or a full front set to include the centre????

Something is lending me to just the outers as not having the centre one emphasises the outer more.

I had the centre grill on the last one and whilst cosmetically better, you have to screw in place with 2 screws.

So I left them on my old one when I part exchanged the car. I will only be putting the outer grills on my new car.

Are threre any OPC's that see that the Zunsports void the warranty on the car.

I remember reading that someone mentioned an OPC Manager saying not a problem but is anyone aware of which (if any) say its a no no?

I am fed up with the leaves in the 981 radiator and also had to get new condensers on my previous 987 due to leaves and stones.

I've had my car looked at OPC Hatfield and Reading, neither raised a concern. Hatfield performed warranty work (not related to rads/engine) without a problem. Reading only raised that it had them at part exchange time and said they were a great idea as it kept the radiators clean.

4 hours ago, jason3.2s said:

Are threre any OPC's that see that the Zunsports void the warranty on the car.

I remember reading that someone mentioned an OPC Manager saying not a problem but is anyone aware of which (if any) say its a no no?

I am fed up with the leaves in the 981 radiator and also had to get new condensers on my previous 987 due to leaves and stones.

Hi @jason3.2s. According to OPC Colchester,  it's only an issue if you're having the 111 point check when looking to extend your warranty.  My 981 recently had its first service there with the grilles fitted without any problems. 

Like you. I had to replace the condensers on my 987 because of stone damage.  Zunsports are a must!

6 hours ago, tcornet said:

I had the centre grill on the last one and whilst cosmetically better, you have to screw in place with 2 screws.

So I left them on my old one when I part exchanged the car. I will only be putting the outer grills on my new car.

I only fitted the outer grilles because a) they're completely reversible, with no holes to drill, and B) I'm a bit tight!  Seriously, I don't think it looks at all odd not having the middle one,  but that's just a matter of personal taste. 

6 hours ago, pgk188 said:

Help- got my pic to upload -  but can't upload it................any ideas to help please?

Hi @pgk188. You need to use a picture hosting service such as Imgur.  Download the App or visit their website and open an account.  Upload your picture, then use the "direct link" option, putting the link into your post.

Black is the only way to go, silver looks a little Halfords. I think you only need the outers, fitting the whole set, especially if also fitting the side ones, looks like you are trying too hard IMO.

I did hear that not emptying the ashtray invalidated the warranty :laughingsmiley:

Archived