981 very good spec

bandit_287

Went to a local garage yesterday to look at a TT for a friend and in there chanced upon a 981. I've been looking for a while for one in the correct price, miles, age and spec etc. This thing has been maxed out on spec, has everything I wanted and much more, low miles great price but it's white! If it was black I'd have done a deal with them yesterday. It's so difficult finding the correct Boxster. Most other cars, it's easy to find the one you want but finding my ideal car is like looking for a needle in a haystack. 

So if anybody is looking for a very nice 981 with all the goodies try here. 

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201706226670791?atmobcid=soc4

Thats very nice indeed, at least you wouldnt be cleaning it every day :)

25 minutes ago, bandit_287 said:

Went to a local garage yesterday to look at a TT for a friend and in there chanced upon a 981. I've been looking for a while for one in the correct price, miles, age and spec etc. This thing has been maxed out on spec, has everything I wanted and much more, low miles great price but it's white! If it was black I'd have done a deal with them yesterday. It's so difficult finding the correct Boxster. Most other cars, it's easy to find the one you want but finding my ideal car is like looking for a needle in a haystack. 

So if anybody is looking for a very nice 981 with all the goodies try here. 

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201706226670791?atmobcid=soc4

nout wrong with white ! ;)

Wonder if it's ex-demo with that big options list? White doesn't put me off but it's too rich for me, even if I got £10k for my 986 which I think is unlikely.

Could always negotiate a bit off the price to cover a 111 point OPC check and a years warranty. I'd assume under normal reading laws etc they will give you 3/6 months of their own warranty on nonwear and tear items anyway?!

8 hours ago, Nobbie said:

Why were the OPC trading this car out? I would have thought it was ideal OPC stock unless there is some issue with it?

This.

makes me think there is some reason why OPC couldn't offer 2 years warranty otherwise I can't see why it would have been traded out. If they are selling it for £37k I wonder what they gave the OPC for it.  I can't see the OPC having a problem selling it for £37k with 2 years warranty.

Unlikeley (though not impossible) to be overrevs being a PDK.  Accident /repaired?

No PASM and it has the plastic dash but otherwise not too shabby, black is a little mundane for such a  great looking car, wouldn't choose White either but at least it shows off the lines.

4 hours ago, scubastu said:

That information could be a game changer. Thanks

I see your coming from a 370Z. That was my path as well. 

You wont be disappointed though B) 

On 01/07/2017 at 4:48 PM, bandit_287 said:

12 months RAC platinum warranty included. It's not black though as if I was I think I'd be doing a deal. It's a lovely car though and has loads of toys but I'll wait for a black one. 

Nothing queer as folk, still if we all liked the same things it could end badly.

We are contemplating changing our daily and seen the perfect replacement apart from it is black. If it was white it would most probably be sitting on our drive by now :)

Good luck with the hunt, love a good hunt!

Archived