Yellow 981

Menoporsche

Think this new yellow is an improvement on Speed Yellow but still not as good as Signal Yellow which is very rare.

1 hour ago, Jonttt said:

I've got a yellow 718 on loan this week, I'll take some pics. Always fancied a yellow car lol

Not thinking of changing the GTS already are you?  Not sure about yellow cars - for me at least - I'm too conservative ?

I bought a yellow GTS last year after putting a deposit down on a 911. Saw it in a showroom with black wheels and black contrast GTS bits and instantly fell in luuurve. 911 never arrived. Yellow draws a heck of a lot of attention but it looks a mezzin.

4 hours ago, DaveGrohl said:

I bought a yellow GTS last year after putting a deposit down on a 911. Saw it in a showroom with black wheels and black contrast GTS bits and instantly fell in luuurve. 911 never arrived. Yellow draws a heck of a lot of attention but it looks a mezzin.

And you never posted any pics here?

Selfish git :P 

On 30/07/2017 at 2:29 PM, rowbos said:

Not thinking of changing the GTS already are you?  Not sure about yellow cars - for me at least - I'm too conservative ?

No No No, especially after having now driven the 718 for 2 days ;-). I loved the yellow though, I've never driven a yellow car that's not been exotica before but it suits the 981/718 so well.

1 minute ago, Jonttt said:

No No No, especially after having now driven the 718 for 2 days ;-). I loved the yellow though, I've never driven a yellow car that's not been exotica before but it suits the 981/718 so well.

:thumbsup_still:

10 hours ago, DaveGrohl said:

Come on Dave, It's times like these you stop being a pretender and put up some pics of your car.

Archived