Wheel alignment re-news Boxster Love

Mr96er

As you know, I have fallen a bit out of love with driving my Boxster. She felt unsafe... 

finally got around to wheel alignment on a hunter 4 wheel laser jobbie... 

Results were reassuring... its not me, it's her!

But good news is surgery is minor and will be sorted in next half hour... 

then she's getting tested! 

I'm still here... these guys are not letting me leave until it's perfect! Just using the track rod setting to straighten the steering wheel. She is going to feel so much better, says the road tester who has taken her up the road now she's all in green tolerances... 

In other news, my iphone 7 battery is goosed! It was fully charged at 7:30am! 

Must have been browsing too hard....:huh:

Looking forward to seeing the strut :) Although I did a strines run the other day back from work and the last bit (ladybower end after the lond open straight section) they had "chipped" or "dressed the road surface", not sure if they plan to do the whole lot but something to watch out for. 

9 hours ago, CMA said:

Looking forward to seeing the strut :) Although I did a strines run the other day back from work and the last bit (ladybower end after the lond open straight section) they had "chipped" or "dressed the road surface", not sure if they plan to do the whole lot but something to watch out for. 

Now that would put a big downer on our trip, let's hope they just stick to that end bit, after all the rest was only resurfaced a few years ago.

I've gone 265 rear and 235 front.

today I gave her a nice little breakfast run out and she felt much more like Mr Beaks!  (I know no great compliment for my own frame of Boxster reference) 

Im going to explore the Dales a little, but last night I took the spacers off, so @986CKY won't need his angle grinder. She still feels like she's anchoring to the road on fast sweeping bends. 

"The Feel" is back :ph34r:

a lot less... 

giphy.gif

and a lot more...

porsche-car-animated-gif-15.gif

Happy breakfast! 

?

Archived