Reg number P3 OXA (P BoXa) sell or keep??

Youmitegetian

So I’ve had my 986 for a while now and I’m still not sure about the number plate, debating whether or not to sell the plate and get it put back on its original reg number.!

It was a blatant P BoXa but now is P3 OXA

My car is a 2000 model and the reg plate is obviously 1996, Just feels like it makes the car look older than it is and doesn’t add to the appeal 

whats your thoughts? Keep it get rid?

35 minutes ago, Youmitegetian said:

So I’ve had my 986 for a while now and I’m still not sure about the number plate, debating whether or not to sell the plate and get it put back on its original reg number.!

My car is a 2000 model and the reg plate is obviously 1996, Just feels like it makes the car look older than it is and doesn’t add to the appeal 

Get rid, here's £20

Someone here complained a couple of days ago that they couldn't put their private plate on as it was too new for the car. Years were similar to yours I think. Maybe ask if they want to swap?

1 hour ago, Menoporsche said:

Someone here complained a couple of days ago that they couldn't put their private plate on as it was too new for the car. Years were similar to yours I think. Maybe ask if they want to swap?

Hello yes that was me!

I have X11 KJP, but KJP are my initials so I'm gonna keep it up but would be interested in it if the price was right :)

2 hours ago, Youmitegetian said:

Thank you for the opportunity but due to the huge amount of interest I might hold out for a better offer ?

£10 and a Cadbury's Picnic, slightly melted but don't let that put you off. The tenner is new btw.  

37 minutes ago, pipsqueak said:

£10 and a Cadbury's Picnic, slightly melted but don't let that put you off. The tenner is new btw.  

I do like a picnic.  Not had one for years! Off to locate a corner shop. 

8 minutes ago, mike597 said:

I do like a picnic.  Not had one for years! Off to locate a corner shop. 

My corner shop will deliver account customers small confectioary bars by drone   ?

5 hours ago, Youmitegetian said:

I'd probably get rid and have the money in the bank as I think that most look a bit  naff especially when the spacing is all changed....however to each their own ehhh.

I wouldn't be surprised if it would fetch a few quid on one of the private reg sites.

8 hours ago, pipsqueak said:

I'll raise the picnic to a Raisin & Biscuit Yorkie. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived