987 colour

bally4563

Yes of course Rob ,another one I can put my magic into.If all goes to plan I will have one shortly, understand due to the numbers will not be able to join the run, but possibly turn up on the Saturday and catch up at different meeting spots and return back to home on the day.

Mick

Atlas is by far the best colour, incredibly practical as it never needs washing! LOVE IT.  Had it on my last 987

I have GT Silver now and it is gorgeous too, a beautiful colour

Atlas was a special order paint that cost someone £1800 extra to spec!

5 minutes ago, perleman said:

Atlas is by far the best colour, incredibly practical as it never needs washing! LOVE IT.  Had it on my last 987

I have GT Silver now and it is gorgeous too, a beautiful colour

Atlas was a special order paint that cost someone £1800 extra to spec!

I do love Atlas and my last car was GT Silver which is gorgeous and certainly looked cleaner for longer between washes than my Black Edition!

3 minutes ago, rowbos said:

I do love Atlas and my last car was GT Silver which is gorgeous and certainly looked cleaner for longer between washes than my Black Edition!

Black is a horror! I literally swore never again after my 997.  I've had black so far on 5 cars I have owned and it is a complete nightmare to keep looking decent.

19 minutes ago, perleman said:

Black is a horror! I literally swore never again after my 997.  I've had black so far on 5 cars I have owned and it is a complete nightmare to keep looking decent.

But it does look really good (for about 5 minutes!) when clean and polished ?

• 3 months later...

Archived