Sport mirrors 981

T24RES

37 minutes ago, Boxob said:

There's a lot of boxes in the photo - surely not just for the mirrors, which are a nice improvement. Anything else planned?

Yes Just for the mirrors. Next, a few things  I’d like but cash heavy. 

- front and rear pu paint

- wheel refurb

- service

- ecu map 

There is an option to retain the auto dimming, but not the auto folding.  I think the auto dimming were only an extra £50 over the standard ones above.

Not seen any mention if either option retains the auto angle adjust when you reverse.

They are on my wish list, but low down as I actually like the auto folding - easy to look back and see if I remembered to lock her.  If I get less paranoid they may well climb up the shopping list.  I really love the look, ever since I fist saw them optioned on Jon's Spyder.

3 hours ago, Patt said:

I really love the look, ever since I fist saw them optioned on Jon's Spyder.

they were standard on the Spyder Patt but I agree, they do look good. Got sports mirrors on my current car too.

Folded mirrors is the only way I know I’ve remember the key and to lock my daily. Keyless entry and start makes for lazyness.

The sport mirrors really look great and on a weekend sports car, I would KNOW if I locked it and it would be part of the occasion.

14 minutes ago, Jason986S said:

Folded mirrors is the only way I know I’ve remember the key and to lock my daily. Keyless entry and start makes for lazyness.

Same here with the CR-V

3 minutes ago, Gutley said:

Same here with the CR-V

And my C Coupe, quick glance at the mirrors as I walk away.   The trouble is I try to do it with the Boxster so have to watch myself!

17 hours ago, T24RES said:

This function is retained ?

That's good to know.  Although personally I can't make my mind up if I want it or not. 

Sometimes I need to see lower, others wider...I'm still adapting.

Archived