Another One Bites the Dust

Greenman

Oh dear me, looks like it was a nice 986S with sports exhaust prior to it's offroading - pics below if people don't want to scroll through the whole thread on PH !

OYapY1zx.jpg  LN3x8qmz.jpg

I read the ph thread before seeing the photos, reading it I would have thought the car was the other side of a hedge, but that photo made me laugh so loud, it’s still making me giggle now 😂 to funny 

3 minutes ago, Skidd said:

Shame I never saw this as we live nearby, and I know a lad with a proper 4x4 with a winch.

It’s probably still there, it was only yesterday afternoon/evening.  Put a message on the PH thread if you genuinely think he could help.

9 minutes ago, Greenman said:

It’s probably still there, it was only yesterday afternoon/evening.  Put a message on the PH thread if you genuinely think he could help.

Seconded, can't imagine it's been moved yet - well worth the offer on PH to help a (very) stricken Boxster owner.

Latest update from the PH thread is that it's been recovered will substantial damage underneath, no surprise there (no pics / video of recovery as yet) but here's a side on pic showing distance from road, good effort to put it down there from what appears to be a straight after a corner - glad it's not mine.

S2oAeAkf.jpg

Archived