stupidget

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

My new Goodyear Eagles have them. 

Too late for my current wheels :blush:

Are they N rated? 

Sound like a good choice, after Michelin Goodyear would be high on my list of replacements. 

14 hours ago, Araf said:

Are you still talking about wheels? :huh: 

You tell me,,,,,, 

I believe the same fellow likes to get a crowd of chums (he calls them Lady-Boyz's) round to his man-cave (he calls it his Cockpit, not sure red was the best colour to paint the womb) to have a fettle of his Joystick and all just to simulate getting high. 

Not playing WOT so much so have a bit more time for BoXa these days, anyone miss me :laugh:

2 minutes ago, dieselpower said:

2b32d3_813ec6fde23e4a97838b4d6dbbf85139~

porsche-wheels-rims-victor-turismo-5-lug

18" Victor Design 'Turismo' with 225/40 and 265/35 tyres (photo from the advert from before we bought it). 

I really like those, I’m running Cayman S wheels that look very similar, they really suit the 986

8 hours ago, EXY said:

Are they N rated? 

Sound like a good choice, after Michelin Goodyear would be high on my list of replacements. 

Much has been written in many posts about N rated tyres....  Teh sizes on a Boxster are relatively uncommon so newer tyres are generally not being retro'd to N homologation just to cater to a few Boxsters.  Choice is older tyre designs (Michelin PS2, Bridgestone S-02 etc) or newer tyre designs but, no N rating which are probably better with 10-15 years of production tyre development in them...

GY asymmetric have rim protector beads.

2 hours ago, ½cwt said:

Much has been written in many posts about N rated tyres....  Teh sizes on a Boxster are relatively uncommon so newer tyres are generally not being retro'd to N homologation just to cater to a few Boxsters.  Choice is older tyre designs (Michelin PS2, Bridgestone S-02 etc) or newer tyre designs but, no N rating which are probably better with 10-15 years of production tyre development in them...

GY asymmetric have rim protector beads.

Seriously,,,,Must have missed those posts :laugh:

On 8/9/2019 at 6:28 PM, Pinewood said:

Original Equipment 19inch Turbo-1's 

2019-06-09_08-52-38

I could be wrong, but has the diamond cut finish to those alloys been removed? I have the same wheels and the finish is so prone to corrosion, I'm stumped what to do with them

44 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

I could be wrong, but has the diamond cut finish to those alloys been removed? I have the same wheels and the finish is so prone to corrosion, I'm stumped what to do with them

No mine are fine. I seal them with poorboys wheel wax

Archived