Sh1t Bu66er Pi55 C0ck F4rt

mavis.d

The other week I bagged 15% discount on a full set of Michelin PS4 S from Blackcircles so a full set cost £580, I was well chuffed. Today I've pick up a puncture in one of the front sidewalls so had to buy a new one 🤬 I suppose that discount helped with the new one but thats not the point is it!

I did something similar when I bought my Boxster last year.  Treated it to a full set of N-rated Goodyear Eagle F1's, and within just over 300 miles one of them developed an "egg" on the inside wall.  My tyre supplier fitted a replacement, then sent the damaged one back to Goodyear for testing, and their verdict was "tyre shows evidence of having been damaged by abnormal impact (pothole, road debris, kerbing etc)" so they couldn't replace it under warranty.  Cost to me was £118.48.

Went over something on the road last Saturday night, no idea what but it destroyed two tyres on driver side. Front had only done a few hundred miles.

Gutted about front, rears did not have much left on them so was not too bothered.

Replace both rears, so three new tyres. As it was a Saturday night I got recovered home and Kwik fit were doing 10% of Pirelli’s.

Guy that came to do it lived just round the corner and a fellow biker. Pleasantly surprised as he was extremely good. 

44 minutes ago, Scubaregs said:

Went over something on the road last Saturday night, no idea what but it destroyed two tyres on driver side. Front had only done a few hundred miles.

Gutted about front, rears did not have much left on them so was not too bothered.

Replace both rears, so three new tyres. As it was a Saturday night I got recovered home and Kwik fit were doing 10% of Pirelli’s.

Guy that came to do it lived just round the corner and a fellow biker. Pleasantly surprised as he was extremely good. 

Mate has had a really good outcome with one of their mobile fitters too. Just shows it’s the pair of hands doing the work not necessarily the “name above the door”.

Archived