Boxster 718 GTS 4.0 deposit paid today.

JurassicBGTS

On 12/1/2022 at 10:10 AM, Patt said:

Offset has nothing to do with tyre fitment !

Offset is basically where the centre of the wheel sits.

GTS has the same 20" wheel as the 981, ie 20x 10 on the rear with 265/35 tyre.

Some of the wheels offered for the 718 are 10.5J on the rear ie Turbo style and Carrera sports. Same tyres size though 🤓

8 hours ago, Patt said:

The shark blue looks great, but I'd change the alloys to the gold colour.

I can't, the wifey thinks it looks pimpy! Stopped me looking at 25s due to the gold bits.

But I really do like the Shark Blue😍, think I am sold on it.

Edited by JurassicGTS

16 hours ago, JurassicGTS said:

I can't, the wifey thinks it looks pimpy! Stopped me looking at 25s due to the gold bits.

But I really do like the Shark Blue😍, think I am sold on it.

Agree with the gold bits on the 25 edition but I am a fan of the Aurum wheels, but the GT4's in black would also look good if you can get them.

iris?COSY-EU-100-1713c6eK12UC31P3T5JOCU%

On 11/16/2022 at 2:23 PM, JurassicGTS said:

After months of agonising, I have finally paid a deposit on a Boxster 718 GTS 4.0

In discussion with my SE, delivery is looking around late 2024 which would tie in perfectly with the expected run out of the model for the new EV early 2025.

Fortunately I can now spec LEDs, ACC and speed limit indicator although the later is still only allowed in the OPC system not Joe Public's.

Will be really sad to see my current 981 go, but still have a couple of years to enjoy that sound 😀

http://www.porsche-code.com/PP2UR6I5

look like my new. Just black top with Crayon GTS interior

• Like 1

Are people starting to back out of orders due to the challenging financial situation we currently face?
Just had a brand new BGTS 4.0 come up on my OPC alerts. Zero miles. Artic Grey, nice spec but not sure on the colour. Is Arctic Grey a flat or metallic colour?

On 12/12/2022 at 1:24 PM, Raffe said:

I’d go ‘old school’ with silver wheels. Think black wheels is now done and silver will be making a come back, this comes from someone with black wheels currently.

It’s a personal choice, all my cars have had black wheels, my new one I collected on 01/09/22 has black wheels. I like them so your claim is a little dismissive of people’s personal choices 🤣

However, I do like silver wheels too 😁

Edited by r1flyguy

1 hour ago, r1flyguy said:

It’s a personal choice, all my cars have had black wheels, my new one I collected on 01/09/22 has black wheels. I like them so your claim is a little dismissive of people’s personal choices 🤣

However, I do like silver wheels too 😁

Going to go black wheels, nothing else on the car apart from exterior colour and black bits.

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, iborguk said:

https://finder.porsche.com/gb/en-GB/details/porsche-718-boxster-gts-40-preowned-DVKZMK

"Please note that this is a demonstration vehicle, the mileage is subject to change. The vehicle will be available from 01/03/2023."

That's the one.

Love the colour, but couldn't live with it long term.