Dog Guard Boot Divider

CMA

Looking for any recommendations for a dog guard divider, we already have the Travall Dog guard to separate the boot from the back seats but we need a divider so we can split the dogs in the boot.

The only one we can find is the Guardsman one, but that only comes with a dog guard too and we just need a divider
https://www.guardsmandogguards.co.uk/pr ... -no-g1618/

Any other options out there any one else has seen? Google hasn't thrown up anything and Travall only seems to do a divider for the Cayenne

43 minutes ago, iborguk said:

Thanks but it says this:
"Please note that the articles shown in our online shop are exclusively provided for delivery within Germany."

And then there'll be taxes if they did deliver to the UK probably.

14 hours ago, CMA said:

Thanks but it says this:
"Please note that the articles shown in our online shop are exclusively provided for delivery within Germany."

And then there'll be taxes if they did deliver to the UK probably.

Yes, it also says

"SHIPMENT OUTSIDE GERMANY
Please note that in case of cross-border shipments further taxes (e.g. in case of an intra-community acquisition) and/or fees e.g. customs duties can arise which shall be borne by you."

I suggest you phone/email them for a quote. 

13 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

Yes, it also says

"SHIPMENT OUTSIDE GERMANY
Please note that in case of cross-border shipments further taxes (e.g. in case of an intra-community acquisition) and/or fees e.g. customs duties can arise which shall be borne by you."

I suggest you phone/email them for a quote. 

More devil in the detail...

It looks like it needs the TRAFICGARD to clamp into anyway....so no better off as an option than the one @CMA found which is available in the UK...

"Useful boot divider for installation on the respective separating grid of the fit series TRAFICGARD (not included in the scope of delivery)"

Edited by iborguk

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2022 at 5:31 PM, CMA said:

The only one we can find is the Guardsman one, but that only comes with a dog guard too and we just need a divider
https://www.guardsmandogguards.co.uk/pr ... -no-g1618/

One option would be to buy the complete Guardsman kit including the divider, then sell your existing one separately.  I'd imagine most people would only need the non-divider version anyway, so it should be an easy sell on ebay :thumbsup_still:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Greenman said:

Doesn’t the Audi Q5 one fit the Macan?

https://www.travall.co.uk/audi/q5-8r-2016--/travall-divider-tdg1530d

Alternatively I’d be asking Guardsman for a price just for the divider.

Q5 has a different internal shape and also a very different standard back seat guard. So the divider wouldn't hook on it like that shows in the pic. Nice idea though.

I've already asked for the divider on its own but they refuse to sell it me and gave the very valid reasons of it wouldn't work with the Travall guard I have as it sits further back in the car, pushing the divider into the boot lid. Meaning a new window would be needed if I closed the boot. :)

19 minutes ago, Davey P said:

One option would be to buy the complete Guardsman kit including the divider, then sell your existing one separately.  I'd imagine most people would only need the non-divider version anyway, so it should be an easy sell on ebay :thumbsup_still:

That's the current plan, just waiting to see if Guardsman have a spring sale in the next few weeks.... It's a shame as the Travall one is so easy to fit and remove and looks neat, whereas the Gaurdsman one looks a bit naff and with the fittings into the boot makes fitting the boot liner a pain and easy for the dog to pull down and claw at the leather on the seats.

• 3 weeks later...

To close this topic out I had to bite the bullet and buy the Guardsman guard and divider. Nice bit of kit, well finished. Just much more faff to fit and remove the guard than the previous Travall one. Just need to get a dog bed for the left side now

52654624535_080fcaeca3_b.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 7:41 PM, CMA said:

To close this topic out I had to bite the bullet and buy the Guardsman guard and divider. Nice bit of kit, well finished. Just much more faff to fit and remove the guard than the previous Travall one. Just need to get a dog bed for the left side now

52654624535_080fcaeca3_b.jpg

Why you selling it so soon???