r1flyguy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And how many fekkin times,,,,I'M BLITISH :business:

Yeah right. :guitar:

and it's Flied Lice You Plick :laugh:

Hi.

New to the site and to Porsche's. I've just bought a 53 Boxster with loads of options. added it to my Admiral multicar policy and the premium is £127 until March 2011. They even mirrored my NCD.

Well pleased.

Phill

And how many fekkin times,,,,I'M BLITISH :business:

Yeah right. :guitar:

and it's Flied Lice You Plick :laugh:

Hi R1.

I think the quotes you are receiving are brutal. I live in Glasgow. 10 years no claims protected. 1 vandalism 3 years ago, non fault.. 6000 miles a year, no tracker. Wife can drive it, kept in driveway, 55 plate 987 2.7 £280 from Admiral and thats for commuting and pleasure.

Never accept a renewal, they are always inflated.

Just got mine renewed today for £590 inc legal cover, windscreen, europe travel, courtesy car, £5k personal injury etc with Elephant. I have 11 years NCB with no previous claims.

The renewal letter was for £798 but scanning about these sites that search for you I found it cheaper elsewhere. When I phoned to cancel the Elephant Policy they matched the best one I found so stayed with them.

Make sure you get windscreen cover as some have started to list that as an option and the Boxster windscreen costs nearly £1000 or so Autoglass told me when they replaced mine due to a chip.

Anim

R1, have you tried confused.com ?

The 3 best quotes were from Elephant, Diamond and Admiral, all around £375 with protected NCB and £500 total excess, legal cover.

We have 9 years NCB, safe post code and occupation and this is for a 987 2.7.

I think Elephant own Diamond and Admiral as the 2nd named driver NCB scheme can only be used with those companies too.

CCI are the only company I've EVER renewed the following year with - no-one could beat their renewal price !

and yes, they have the personal touch - we're on first name terms now !

Sorted Insurance out just, as it expires tomorrow.

Thanks to David, I have actually gone with CCI

I went through the policy with them, excess is £500 so not too bad, includes windscreen cover with £70 excess on that plus all the usual bits and bob's i.e legal etc..

Price came in at £473.26

It's down about £60 from last year but still high comparing to some of the posts on here.

Best of all, it includes 5 days of Track day cover!

Now I have booked my tickets home for October having had my roster published, Any one doing any Track Days between 15th & 22nd :thumbsup_anim:

Whats next in the money swallowing machine, oh yeah, major service in November :crying_anim02:

Now I have booked my tickets home for October having had my roster published, Any one doing any Track Days between 15th & 22nd :thumbsup_anim:

Same as last time then. You come home, a couple of days after the track day. :bored:

Same as last time then. You come home, a couple of days after the track day. :bored:

Yep!!! anybody would think I worked it that way :whistle1:

I'm doing the Pistonheads one at Rocky next Monday if you can get back for then :unsure:

Not back until 1st October :crying_anim:

Will this be your first one in the new motor?

[quote name=Araf' date='07 September 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1283864370'

post='549013]

Have you tried Bridle, the forum sponsor? :unsure:

what he said

I did, but without going into too much

detail they were more expensive than CCI

Archived