What have YOU done to your 986 today ?

Mike G

Well, I've sanded and re-painted that bit of trim that fits on the rear bumper just above the tail pipe.  Been meaning to do that for ages.

MOT due this week.... Thank you officer for reminding me!? had a main bulb blow...... Love the engineering in this little car.. Proper bung in the wing, lovely crank action to release the unit.. Satisfying slide back in the housing and another wholesome click back into place.. God loves German engineering!? 

On 17/11/2017 at 8:16 PM, Lennym1984 said:

I've removed the front bumper, cleaned out the cr*p, and stuck done mesh behind the intakes. Easy job but well worth doing with all the leaves on the road

I did that last year, looks great too

5 hours ago, bally4563 said:

Today I will mostly be fitting my Underdrive Pulley.

But weathers shout so won’t be able to do bum dyno test.

Interestingly dyno on predictive comes out as dump!!!!!?

Done anybody thinking about doing it, go for it definitely noticeable especially lower down.

Up early to swap clear head lights over :) but snapped the amber corners so had to silicone them back until I get my smoked ones.

Then fitted some new rear LED lights, new LED number plate lights, fixed the passenger door light, fitted wind deflector decal and gave her wash/wax vac out.

Few piccys

C09882DD-B689-468B-B2A1-883FDDB5E895.jpg

ED413038-86CC-4CB3-8FBF-BF9226DBAEFC.jpg

Refitted the rear bumper after moving the parking sensor in to the right position (it was going off all the time in reverse!).  Then stood back and admired my new pipes!  Very indulgent.  Took it for a BLAST.

6 hours ago, karlp606 said:

Up early to swap clear head lights over :) but snapped the amber corners so had to silicone them back until I get my smoked ones.

Then fitted some new rear LED lights, new LED number plate lights, fixed the passenger door light, fitted wind deflector decal and gave her wash/wax vac out.

Few piccys

C09882DD-B689-468B-B2A1-883FDDB5E895.jpg

ED413038-86CC-4CB3-8FBF-BF9226DBAEFC.jpg

Hi Karl,

Could you please advise where you got the wind deflector decal from? Thanks.

Clive