Zunsport Grilles

Toddie

I am wanting to buy a set of Zunsport grilles for my Indiscott red ( Guards ) Boxster, the question is Silver Or Black ? i can't quite make my mind up which way to go, this is the complete set including the side air vents as well ( As one of mine is broken )  The car has 2 tone bespoke Red/Black leather interior retrim.

Has anyone got any pictures of these fitted to a Red Boxter, i saw a red Boxster @ Keddlestone hall with Black Grilles which i think belonged to a BoXa.net member maybe @Southy ?

What do people think Silver or Black?

Black. Black. Black!

Like the clouds of death that follow me into the Forest of Doom! And hide in the wardrobe of darkness! Black! Black! Black!

Listen! Listen! Do you hear? The moon is weeping in a secret room! They tap at my window, with tiny pools!
Oh! Oh! The monks are troubled and full of woe! I'm a fly! Trapped in a jar of shadows.  

Black! 

Black! 

BLACK! 

As above BLACK :)

@mike597 you hit the bottle early again :) 

2 hours ago, Toddie said:

I am wanting to buy a set of Zunsport grilles for my Indiscott red ( Guards ) Boxster, the question is Silver Or Black ? i can't quite make my mind up which way to go, this is the complete set including the side air vents as well ( As one of mine is broken )  The car has 2 tone bespoke Red/Black leather interior retrim.

Has anyone got any pictures of these fitted to a Red Boxter, i saw a red Boxster @ Keddlestone hall with Black Grilles which i think belonged to a BoXa.net member maybe @Southy ?

What do people think Silver or Black?

Black all day long mate - oh and use  BN102014 20% discount :)

DSC_0019_zpsiyuvgff2.jpg

12 hours ago, Southy said:

Black all day long mate - oh and use  BN102014 20% discount :)

DSC_0019_zpsiyuvgff2.jpg

Thanks for your reply along with the pic, it was your car I saw @ Keddlestone Hall, I knew there was a discount code, but thanks for the heads up. Are there any issues with the fitting of these? Any snags to look out for?

34 minutes ago, Toddie said:

Thanks for your reply along with the pic, it was your car I saw @ Keddlestone Hall, I knew there was a discount code, but thanks for the heads up. Are there any issues with the fitting of these? Any snags to look out for?

Quite straight forward to fit the two sides were on in about five minutes the centre one was very tight fit so I had to line up the base and pull on the top to bring it into position.

I used two Allen keys looped through the grill to allow me to get more force on it, it was a five minute job once I knew what was required 

If you have any questions when you get yours just ask 

@Bodge50 Thanks for posting that pic, which has thrown the cat among the pigeons! as i like that look, i know it's a 987 but i still like the silver with the Red.

49 minutes ago, Toddie said:

@Bodge50 Thanks for posting that pic, which has thrown the cat among the pigeons! as i like that look, i know it's a 987 but i still like the silver with the Red.

well to be fair the inserts are silver so you could do chrome if you wish, it's your car mate :)

1223_zpsoncxzho6.jpg

Archived