Snap up a 986 now before prices go the way of the air cooled 911 according to the Hagerty report

the baron

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Satoshi Nakamoto said:

I’m afraid I can’t say anymore on that subject.

I don’t want to take this thread any further off topic, so I will close in warning readers to be wary of “fomoing” into Dogecoin (not financial advice).

Now that is a relief.

to bring this back on topic, i've bought my 986! hopefully wont lose too much money over the coming years, made sure to buy a low miles, VGC condition car for cheap, so hopefully even putting 15k on it over the next 5 years won't reduce its value.

but hey ho, i didnt actually buy it as an investment, i bought it because it has a flat 6 engine!

Similar story here. I bought mine very cheaply a couple of months ago and intend to spend some money and quite a lot of time on it over the next couple of years.

I is never going to be a mint example (close inspection suggests some of the paintwork was done by Stevie Wonder), but I love driving it, and expect to be able to get my money back if I decide to sell it.

This is a very rare thing for me. I usually lose most of my outlay when I sell a car.

My old 3.2 Omega owes me about four grand altogether. I might get 20% of that back if I sold it.

Doesnt really matter though. Ive owned it for 5 years so its still really cheap motoring, and I also love driving it. Albeit in a very different way to the Boxster.

Archived