Worst boxster i've seen

myfirstboxster

Just now, myfirstboxster said:

....poor car must have spent it's life under the baking sun ! 

Not a UK car then. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

The other day, I was in a MB 280 SL. Shocking neglect (does anyone use pro leather care on their leather seats?) and the hood was a disgrace. Who are these people who own fancy roadsters, then let them go to seed?!? :wacko: 

I was on a farm recently and there was a silver 986 2.5 sat next to an old abandoned tractor. It had weeds growing around it and the paint and roof looked very sad, it also had a flat tyre and very rusty discs. I did think that it could be a good barn find but I wouldn't pay more than about a grand as it would need a lot of work and that's just what I could see.

Unfortunately there's still lots of early cars for sub 4K,in very good condition, to justify reclaiming this one.

30 minutes ago, kev911 said:

as this one that's true neglect boxster covered in birdshyate  

That's like a week in Dover. :( 

4 minutes ago, Araf said:

That's like a week in Dover. :( 

yeh a true seaside car that one , looks to have been totally abandoned for some time

10 hours ago, kev911 said:

That's so bad I'm thinking its photoshopped, if not bugger me, the owner needs locking up

2 hours ago, sential said:

Its probably in Rome, that can happen to a car in one night there when the swallows come in

Looks like starling poo to me? The seem to love to roost in Italian city trees. There is a pretty scruffy silver German Boxster abandoned at Malaga airport carpark, meant to get a pic last time I saw it.

Yup. park under certain trees in Lisbon for a week going on holiday and yours could look like that, due to starlings as above. I took a pic of a Renault once. Think it's long gone though.

I took my family Audi A6 to Charlestown in Devon. One night and the seagulls used it for a toilet. A black car was totally turned white in a night.

27 minutes ago, Rav said:

I took my family Audi A6 to Charlestown in Devon. One night and the seagulls used it for a toilet. A black car was totally turned white in a night.

I am sure you mean Cornwall.............we have far worse Gulls down'ear :wacko: ............and unless Devon nicked our Poldark film set we also have Charlestown :lol:

On 29/04/2017 at 1:43 PM, Sazzy said:

There's a silver 2.5 near me, just sat on a grass verge outside someone's house on a housing estate. No rear bumper, just slowly going green. Such a waste.

That's the kind of car I'd knock on the door with a grand for ?

On 29/04/2017 at 0:52 PM, kev911 said:

That's got a posh aero front bumper too ?

1 minute ago, Jason986S said:

That's the kind of car I'd knock on the door with a grand for ?

That's got a posh aero front bumper too ?

its a shame to see a boxster in that condition ,too much money and no sense

Archived