Bluetooth for those with Cassette Radios?

Araf

Wow £30, better off with one of the bluetooth radio sender things that plug into the fag lighter, loads on ebay for around a tenner, mine works OK for music and to take a call but interferes with some radio stations reception at times.

1 hour ago, Araf said:

Any good for those wishing to preserve the originality of the vehicle but was to play music 

No, shyate. Dear and sticky-outy lead wo 't work with a Becker CR22 anymind.

59 minutes ago, IanG1 said:

Wow £30, better off with one of the bluetooth radio sender things that plug into the fag lighter

No, shyate. Bought one, garbage.

This, £12. Good! Bought one, impressed! B)

http://www.halfords.com/technology/bluetooth-car-kits/bluetooth-car-kits/bt-easy-bluetooth-car-kit

Cheers, Baggers.

10 hours ago, bagss2 said:

Cheers, Baggers.

What lead?  Leads were used on the 3.5mm jack versions.  This is Bluetooth.

Wouldn't it be nice if your iPhone could broadcast on the DAB or FM frequencies so we didn't have to worry about all of this cr*p.   Could just have a radio preset assigned to your phone.

11 hours ago, bagss2 said:

No, shyate. Bought one, garbage.

This, £12. Good! Bought one, impressed! B)

http://www.halfords.com/technology/bluetooth-car-kits/bluetooth-car-kits/bt-easy-bluetooth-car-kit

Cheers, Baggers.

Stop sitting on the fence Baggers, tell us what you really think!

“Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches remote-control record players are a pretty neat idea.”

19 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

Not sure I can be bothered to keep getting off the sofa; can I get a bluetooth-controlled motor to wind up my gramophone?

Just talk to it, that should work.

Araf, its a good option for those wanting to keep the car original, Ive got the cassette player in mine but also have the 6 cd changer in the boot and that gives me anough music, but if Im doing a long Euro Trip I would certainly consider one of those.

Archived