Looking for a 987

Katherine

2 hours ago, Paul P said:

we may all be predominately older and blokes but we are “alright” as a group goes.  

Speak for yourself! The boys sometimes need keeping in order Katherine but are a friendly bunch - there is no willy waggling or looking down noses if you drive a £5k or £10k car instead of a £50 k or £100 k one like there can be in the PCGB Clubs, who from personal experience can be unwelcoming and a boys only club.  Being on here is a bit like having a load of annoying older brothers and cousins - but they will look out for you and look after you.Be prepared for a bit of aggressive driving from boy racers who might try and challenge you, as some really don’t like the fact that a young woman is driving a Porsche - luckily it’s rare, but just be aware when night driving, as you are more likely to have idiots challenge  you then. Hope to see you at a few meets.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/28/2020 at 2:48 PM, Jason986S said:

I am selling mine. I'm asking £11k, but would accept £10k or there abouts. it's a fantastic example, happy to do a facetime or similar remote viewing anytime from my garage.

Tried to message you Jason but without success. Can you message me.

9 hours ago, mark-yorkshire said:

Tried to message you Jason but without success. Can you message me.

21 minutes ago, mark-yorkshire said:

Jasons message link does not work

Have sent him a text for you.

11 hours ago, CAZ said:

Speak for yourself! The boys sometimes need keeping in order Katherine but are a friendly bunch - there is no willy waggling or looking down noses if you drive a £5k or £10k car instead of a £50 k or £100 k one like there can be in the PCGB Clubs, who from personal experience can be unwelcoming and a boys only club.  Being on here is a bit like having a load of annoying older brothers and cousins - but they will look out for you and look after you.Be prepared for a bit of aggressive driving from boy racers who might try and challenge you, as some really don’t like the fact that a young woman is driving a Porsche - luckily it’s rare, but just be aware when night driving, as you are more likely to have idiots challenge  you then. Hope to see you at a few meets.

The willy waggling happens later at a secret handshake members meet 🤣

1 minute ago, edc said:

The willy waggling happens later at a secret members meet 🤣

CFA.  - wherever you see this Katherine it means Corrected For Accuracy and the boys have amended the above post - usually to tease / insult the poster - like I said - it’s like having lots of older brothers 😂

2 minutes ago, CAZ said:

CFA.  - wherever you see this Katherine it means Corrected For Accuracy and the boys have amended the above post - usually to honestly and kindly help the poster with perfect intentions - like I said - it’s like having lots of caring and protective older brothers 😂

Stop releasing all of our secrets at this early stage in her forum career!  

19 hours ago, Davey P said:

Looks like the same colour as mine (but with nicer wheels - Gutted! :lol:).  I don't know how to tell what the colour is, so if anyone on here can let us know, that might be useful.

I have 2 X 18" rears that require a refurb same style, you could look out for fronts until you have a set often come up as one wheel for sale on the bay.

44 minutes ago, CAZ said:

CFA.  - wherever you see this Katherine it means Corrected For Accuracy and the boys have amended the above post - usually to tease / insult the poster - like I said - it’s like having lots of older brothers 😂

I did wonder about that one, I thought it meant "Can't be Feckin' @rsed", now it makes more sense... :lol:

17 hours ago, phazed said:

Hi. We are in South Holmwood and have a two post lift in one of the garages if you ever need a peek underneath.

Thanks for the offer I might well take you up on it. 

On 5/7/2020 at 8:14 PM, bally4563 said:

Garage floor done

What I’ve done for my 987 painted the garage floor!!!!

Hey Bally, I'm looking at doing the same in my garage. What did you use to prep and paint? Mine is bare concrete at the moment and very dusty!!

7 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

FHS can you stop bumping this thread?! The title is now superseded!

Did mention I posted in the wrong place !!!

49 minutes ago, Dazzevans said:

Hey Bally, I'm looking at doing the same in my garage. What did you use to prep and paint? Mine is bare concrete at the moment and very dusty!!

I will pm you Daz

Archived