Nice addition to an already excellent upgrade

the baron

Just a quick post to say thanks to @beaks for sending me for FREE a couple of key fob badges which, one will be used for my key and the other I think fits nicely on my gear knob. I had to shape the metal badge to the curve of the knob but I think it makes it look more OEM

oOrV8Sz.jpg

• the baron changed the title to Nice addition to an already excellent upgrade
9 minutes ago, the baron said:

Just a quick post to say thanks to @beaks for sending me for FREE a couple of key fob badges which, one will be used for my key and the other I think fits nicely on my gear knob. I had to shape the metal badge to the curve of the knob but I think it makes it look more OEM

more than welcome chap, glad you've found a use for them!

35 minutes ago, the baron said:

oOrV8Sz.jpg

No different to a sticker. Or if I put a big badge on my bonnet, it would be suddenly ok 😉

Looks like it's meant to be there 

5 hours ago, Fish19700 said:

I like the subtle humour here!

Stick around, it gets better or worse depending on you point of view.  Try a trip to The Lounge section if you are curious or feeling brave..

5 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

Subtle, pleasant.

Is that knob not too cold on winter mornings? Serious question.

Car is garaged so not really an issue, plus it never bloody gets used due to C19 and working from home, but if it’s that cold I tend to wear gloves so not really an issue

Archived