Porsche Classic Membership

Rav

4 minutes ago, technics100 said:

I'm wondering if I should register.. I really would feel a bit daft going in to the dealership (Belfast) in a 23 year old Boxster when everything around me is £100K +.. 

No need for that concern, I've found my OPC very welcoming. Enthusiasm is shared.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, technics100 said:

I'm wondering if I should register.. I really would feel a bit daft going in to the dealership (Belfast) in a 23 year old Boxster when everything around me is £100K +.. 

that’s the very reason I registered, so I can clutter up their forecourt with my 23yr old snotter!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, technics100 said:

I really would feel a bit daft going in to the dealership (Belfast) in a 23 year old Boxster when everything around me is £100K +

Why does that make you feel daft?

9 hours ago, technics100 said:

I've found some of the parts and sales guys at Silverstone Porsche are quite fond of the 986 and are either very polite and knowledgeable or actually enjoy taking about them with an owner.

• Like 2

I saw Hull OPC had joined the scheme , sent a e Mail enquiry asking what was needed while I was away on hol .

When I got back in the post there was the kit all done .

I had bought some AC pipes previously approx 18 m ago and vaguely remember flashing a copy of the V 5 so they find the car “on the system “ 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 10:04 AM, technics100 said:

Email them or call. I emailed and picked up from the dealer ship. 🤙

• Like 1