Which one would you buy?

Ninesomething

Second one every time.  I couldn’t live with a red interior especially when hungover!

I like the first one, particularly the red interior. The mileage is not high as such,  and may have been conducted in much more mechanically sympathetic circumstances  than the lower miles car (less cold starts, more motorway miles, regular use and maintenance) Big premium on black edition 987.2. Great cars, well equipped, but I could not live with black on black, but that's just me, clearly. First car looks much better value and its been serviced at at the same OPC throughout. Although its has had five owners, one would hope it had been given a decent check over at each sale. Low mile cars can still give you a nasty surprise, rare maybe, but it happened to me, fortunately I felt I had had my moneys worth from it in enjoyment.

• Thanks 1

2nd one is SOOOOOOOOO boring, black on black zzzzzzzzzzzzz, interior makes it look like a base 2.7

red interior makes the car, looks even better in the flesh, it never photographs well for some reason. It also has ventilated seats - that has to be a must! :)  Set of black floor mats also breaks up the red

2 completely different cars though so depends if you want the more expensive low miler or one thats been used - £8k difference is a big jump

Edited by Mattman42
  • Like 1

Almost makes me want to put my 09 plate up for sale, trying to decide if i should be going back to a 911 or not, knowing how much I've spent on getting this car spot on only to potentially go through it all over again....bloody cars.....who'd have em.....

I'd have the black/red one no problem. With the change I'd get a DSC sport controller, an LSD, a sport design steering wheel and some different coloured dial faces and declare myself pretty happy. Spend the rest on beer.

Also if it ever needed a new roof I'd happily stick a red one on there.

Edited by JonSta

Tbh I prefer the first one too , second one looks too bland , especially the interior, each to their own , I also like the RS60,