Advice on placing Boxster GTS order

Hexamu

2 minutes ago, Hexamu said:

Test drove a red cayman GTS today - made me start thinking of going to the dark side and getting a fixed roof…

I can vouch for the fact that the Cayman is a much better car than the Boxster......... :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It’s funny how things turn out.  I had not considered a cayman until the test drive and liked it.  That day I saw a new unregistered one in a dealer online in the identical spec except for Bixenon vs LED.  Called up straight away - just in time as signed contracts this morning and will pick up this weekend.   http://www.porsche-code.com/PPR348C9

so the big question is will I get kicked out of BoXa.net now?

I am going to still keep the deposit on the boxer already placed just in case I want to move back in 18 months - if prices hold up.

5 minutes ago, Hexamu said:

It’s funny how things turn out.  I had not considered a cayman until the test drive and liked it.  That day I saw a new unregistered one in a dealer online in the identical spec except for Bixenon vs LED.  Called up straight away - just in time as signed contracts this morning and will pick up this weekend.   http://www.porsche-code.com/PPR348C9

You will be fine mate. Since I got my Cayman I've had nothing but positive comments and support from everyone on here....... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Davey P said:

You will be fine mate. Since I got my Cayman I've had nothing but positive comments and support from everyone on here....... :lol:

Again I have to take a microscopic amount of responsibility for you being in that lovely car.

You're great to have around as a thoroughly nice chap and for entertainment value 😆

Edited by iborguk
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Davey P said:

You have, your tin top not so much........

Kidding mate, stunning car, would have had one myself but the boss put her foot down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2023 at 7:32 PM, Hexamu said:

I am going to still keep the deposit on the boxer already placed just in case I want to move back in 18 months - if prices hold up.

How could you get thrown out, BoXa can't even spell Boxster?  They are still 98xCs, so have a common DNA at their core.  Just remember the Boxster came first, there's no 986C after all, but lets face it both are very, very good cars and are great fun to drive. 

Edited by ½cwt
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2023 at 7:32 PM, Hexamu said:

Looks a lovely car. Well done 👍 

• Thanks 1