Michelin Tyres Offer

GTSMarky

Just be careful as the cheapest retailer they link to is BlackCircles and they work out £40 (after applying the offer discount) more expensive than the Michelins I bought recently, and I didn't even apply the BOGOF offer I received  🤯

Bah Humbug  :laugh:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, EXY said:

Just be careful as the cheapest retailer they link to is BlackCircles and they work out £40 (after applying the offer discount) more expensive than the Michelins I bought recently, and I didn't even apply the BOGOF offer I received  🤯

Bah Humbug  :laugh:

I think you simply buy a pair of Michelins from wherever and send them a copy of the receipt for the £100 in my case to be sent, so the offer is complimentary..

1 minute ago, GTSMarky said:

I think you simply buy a pair of Michelins from wherever and send them a copy of the receipt for the £100 in my case to be sent, so the offer is complimentary..

I got that mate :)

Thanks for the post. Merry Christmas  :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

The Michelin web page does say 'purchase tyres from any tyre retailer'.  So only stipulation I imagine is that is is not a trade only tyre outlet, and you've now only got a week to make a purchase that qualifies....

they did a similar deal couple of years back - I got two fronts from Kwik Fit mobile - they (michelin) wanted the address of the suppliers - I just gave the kwik fits published "business address" and a photo of the receipt and got the cash back a couple of weeks later.

16 minutes ago, Paul P said:

they did a similar deal couple of years back - I got two fronts from Kwik Fit mobile - they (michelin) wanted the address of the suppliers - I just gave the kwik fits published "business address" and a photo of the receipt and got the cash back a couple of weeks later.

This one?,,,,,,,

https://www.BoXa.net/topic/90994-the-bluenicorn/?do=findComment&comment=1311198

1 hour ago, Paul P said:

Yep - I got x4 MPS4S and a cash back afterwards.

8 hours ago, CMA said:

That link asks for a promo code and wont let you submit it until you enter it. Any idea what it is?

Just dug out the email I received. Code is showing as PIM412 as per below:

rgDx66L_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, 2001pt said:

Just dug out the email I received. Code is showing as PIM412 as per below:

rgDx66L_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Thanks, just bought 4 for Latitude sport 3 for the Macan and submitted the claim today, fingers crossed they pay out :)

Thanks @GTSMarky for highlighting the offer 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 12:54 PM, CMA said:

Thanks, just bought 4 for Latitude sport 3 for the Macan and submitted the claim today, fingers crossed they pay out :)

Bought the tyres on 27th
Tyres fitted Friday 5th Jan

£100 just landed in my account today (Monday 8th)

Pretty impressive!

• Like 1

Money in my account today as well, tyres fitted 13th December so quite a while before I spotted this post, so I really didn’t expect it to work.

kwik fit Clevedon did a good job, will see if my Quidco still gets paid though.  If so will work out a great price for 4 x PS4S 

Thanks @GTSMarky for the share 😀

• Like 2

blackcircles faffed me about with fitting some Kumhos... not sure i'll use them again, will try and get a garage to price match them though, they're usually cheapest. eventually went for some falkens direct.

other option is buying tyres separately, then get a garage to just fit them.

• Like 1

I ordered and booked a fitting slot to then have that slot refused 4 times at which point I'd had enough.

Got a pair of Falkens on the tin top which apparently are OK & fitted at a place that's 5 mins walk away.  It has zero power and dynamics so as long as they last long enough for when I give it back I'm happy.

17 hours ago, GTSMarky said:

I ordered and booked a fitting slot to then have that slot refused 4 times at which point I'd had enough.

Got a pair of Falkens on the tin top which apparently are OK & fitted at a place that's 5 mins walk away.  It has zero power and dynamics so as long as they last long enough for when I give it back I'm happy.

I had this a few weeks ago too.  I didn't realise, but they have to phone the garage from South Africa to book in the job.   They never answer the phone at my local one so BC just kept coming back saying they couldn't deliver them for that date.  I've bought 16 tyres from them over the last 5 years, never had a problem until then.

• Like 1

ah so thats what happens... yeah my Black Circles fitting slot was changed/redirected 3 times, i got irked off and cancelled and just bought some tyres direct from the garage. fair play i won't bother using them again.

• Like 1

I priced up some 20" PS4's for my CGTS today out of curiosity. The prices have gone mad over the last few months -around £1100 at most places. I'm sure they were 'only' about £800 for 4 last Sept, or even November. £1100 a set seems a LOT of ££.

Anyone else noticed this huge price jump?

21 minutes ago, andygo said:

I priced up some 20" PS4's for my CGTS today out of curiosity. The prices have gone mad over the last few months -around £1100 at most places. I'm sure they were 'only' about £800 for 4 last Sept, or even November. £1100 a set seems a LOT of ££.

Anyone else noticed this huge price jump?

I had been keeping an eye on the Lattitude prices for the last 6-8 months and they've not moved much at all.

Just depressed myself and looked back at the invoice for the 2 rear PS4S I had fitted back in March 2021, 2 rear tyres for £368 now its £320 for a single rear tyre at Kwikfit

12 hours ago, CMA said:

I had been keeping an eye on the Lattitude prices for the last 6-8 months and they've not moved much at all.

Just depressed myself and looked back at the invoice for the 2 rear PS4S I had fitted back in March 2021, 2 rear tyres for £368 now its £320 for a single rear tyre at Kwikfit

All the suppliers of PS4 S's seem to be similarly ridiculously priced, but nobody is mentioning it.. Everybody is compaliaing about insurance costs though.