help me spend my birthday money!

brillomaster

i got a round integer older on sunday, and my dad transferred me 150 smackeroonies! now that i'm flush with cash, what would anyone suggest i spend it on?

£150 not quite enough for a decent hooker, and i only do decaf coke, so they're out, but always keen for any other suggestions, sensible or otherwise... 🤔

An overnight stay in the Lake district. Plenty of nice places to dine, walk & drink & the Kirkstone Pass is a wonderful road to drive at any pace over to Ullswater. 

5 hours ago, Cocky said:

An overnight stay in the Lake district. Plenty of nice places to dine, walk & drink & the Kirkstone Pass is a wonderful road to drive at any pace over to Ullswater. 

It'll cost him most of the £150 in fuel to get there and back!

14 hours ago, ½cwt said:

That's not the point though 👍 tight front bottom 

well, £150 in petrol could get me from leamington to aberystwyth and back... not a bad way of spending a day i guess...

£150 could pay for my next 15 poker nights... bet my dad would be glad to hear he's funding my gambling habits 😆

17 hours ago, ½cwt said:

3 hours ago, Cocky said:

That's not the point though 👍 tight front bottom 

Perhaps it makes the different to enable a fun run out to some beautiful roads. 😉

On 3/19/2024 at 7:39 PM, brillomaster said:

Hmm could buy a lot of tasty beers... trackday is a good shout too,a day at Thruxton is only a little more, and I've never been there...

I did an hour on the skid pan in my F-Type at Thruxton (with my 20 yr old daughter) which was a riot.  The briefing was broadly “there’s the skid pan, wave if you want some more water, see you in an hour”

8 hours ago, brillomaster said:

well, £150 in petrol could get me from leamington to aberystwyth and back... not a bad way of spending a day i guess...

£150 could pay for my next 15 poker nights... bet my dad would be glad to hear he's funding my gambling habits 😆

If you make it to Aber I’ll buy you an ice-cream, so you’ll be another £3.50 up!