Upgraded from a 987

tonigmr2

After watching it on autotrader for two months I’ve gone for a 981 at £8k less than the originally advertised price :) 

manual, S, huge amount of options including ceramic brakes.  Hopefully will be fun!

F9B3F05D-0FE4-47D4-AD09-DF89FF92B29A.jpeg

3 hours ago, tonigmr2 said:

huge amount of options including ceramic brakes

Some vain bugger ordered these just so the callipers matched the bodywork :lol: 

Welcome.  Do you keep the plate?

With that discount, is the interior red....?

Nice :) PCCB’s on a 991 are incredible, i can only assume on a Boxster they are even better!

lovely car, bet your glad you waited for 2 months & saved £8k :worship:

2 hours ago, villaman said:

Great car.....look forward to some more pics 

what yellow is that ?

I would guess Racing Yellow, it does look good. Some terrific looking 981s have joined the forum recently . Yes more picd please !

It's certainly a niche colour. 

Love it, that and the Yas blue, burnt Orange etc

Forgive my lack of the proper terms for the colours btw 

In my boredom I do often have a little look see at the trader and had spotted this, it was hard to see why it was still for sale as was it either originally a little too close to GTS prices or was it because it's a manual but what a stunning car! I think you got a great deal 8k less is a hit! Those are the best wheel combo in my eyes. 

Great car! 

Great looking car, love the colour ?

It was probably marked up a bit high to start with and also these brighter colours aren’t for everyone so he dropped the price to get a sale.

I love the brighter colours on the Porsche’s, I think it really suits them ?

Nice.  I nearly bought a 2.7 in yellow.  It had yellow callipers , but they were not Ceramic brakes.

I doff my cap to your patience too, no way I could stop myself.

Sorry for the late reply guys got distracted with all the driving ;)

hello Max!

basically car had sat there a few months (apparently was originally up for a few K more!).  I can’t fault the dealership they gave me a cracking deal, £12k trade in on my 987 with 52k on as well.  

The brakes totally caught me out, first time I jammed them on nearly kissed the steering wheel, grabby doesn’t quite cover it.  I’ve got an R35 GTR and they out perform that totally, they are incredible.

Options were £15k on the car new, sports Chrono package, obviously the brakes, PASM, PCM, 20” dual colour wheels, climate control, sound package, heated seats and lots of other bits and pieces.  

Do have more pictures but size limit on here makes it a bit fiddly!

and yes the plate is mine :)

8 minutes ago, tonigmr2 said:

Sorry for the late reply guys got distracted with all the driving ;)

hello Max!

basically car had sat there a few months (apparently was originally up for a few K more!).  I can’t fault the dealership they gave me a cracking deal, £12k trade in on my 987 with 52k on as well.  

The brakes totally caught me out, first time I jammed them on nearly kissed the steering wheel, grabby doesn’t quite cover it.  I’ve got an R35 GTR and they out perform that totally, they are incredible.

Options were £15k on the car new, sports Chrono package, obviously the brakes, PASM, PCM, 20” dual colour wheels, climate control, sound package, heated seats and lots of other bits and pieces.  

Do have more pictures but size limit on here makes it a bit fiddly!

and yes the plate is mine :)

Welcome; sure we'd all like more pics - you need to use imgur or flickr. Precise method of posting depends on device used which will eithee postnthe whole pic or just a link to it. 

Archived