Can I buy a 718 that isn't sapphire blue...

Pezky

Originally wanted a sapphire blue but it seems that 75% of Boxsters/Caymans I see locally (and at OPC Silverstone) are sapphire blue....worried I won't find mine in Waitrose carpark:woot:

Any other prefered colours?

Quite like miami blue or lava orange or just stick with white metallic but that would be the same colour as my skoda:blink:

14 hours ago, Pezky said:

Originally wanted a sapphire blue but it seems that 75% of Boxsters/Caymans I see locally (and at OPC Silverstone) are sapphire blue....worried I won't find mine in Waitrose carpark:woot:

Quite like miami blue or lava orange or just stick with white metallic but that would be the same colour as my skoda:blink:

If you change to Lidl, it would stand out like a sore thumb!

On 9/7/2018 at 11:41 PM, Malcolm E Box said:

Nothing wrong with Miami Blue. And yes I know it is a Cayman.

27zvjbl.jpg

On 9/7/2018 at 6:22 PM, _ChrisC_ said:

Racing Yellow is the only way to go. I didn't think there was another choice ?

I'm leaning towards miami blue or racing yellow - two opposite ends of the paint pricing:blink:

Although I'm told the one I am test driving is lava orange.....so might change my mind again....

On 9/7/2018 at 4:56 PM, Pezky said:

Seems a bit vain "oh no, the lady over there is wearing the same hat as me!" :D

Simply, wrap a couple of white racing stripes down the bonnet, or similar.  Failing that, I'd go for Miami.

It's the only blue to have (although Aqua is nice too...). The number of people who comment to me that they really like the colour is unbelievable. My 986 was Cobalt Blue and I loved it (blue roof, blue interior too) so when I ordered the 718 I went the same way (blue roof and leather). The blue leather isn't quite as nice as the 986 colour though - it's lighter and doesn't really match with the exterior colour, but it's such a minor detail. Looking at it in isolation it's lovely, but together the combination is a little off.

Archived