With or without logo?

stupidget

I might sand the S down, spray it red and see what it looks like.

At this rate the amount of sanding that the S is going to get there'll be bugger all left of it 😁

1 hour ago, Davey P said:

After seeing the Photoshopped versions, I stand by my previous comment of silver "Boxster" and a Red "S", that looks awesome :thumbsup_anim:

I am clearly a man of impeccable taste (and no comments from Menoporsche required, thanks very much!) :lol:

Well, you do keep setting them up for @Menoporsche and he doesn't need much encouragement....

To be fair you must have some taste or we're all in trouble as you have chosen a Boxster too....

I'm liking the red 'S' also, but just wondering if it is getting a bit VW for all the red and blue combinations of TDI over the years to designate which power output option a particular vehicle was.

1 hour ago, Menoporsche said:

To see how it looks, red electrical tape would be simpler. 

And that sir, is why you're a BoXa Almighty God of the Forum 🙂

19 hours ago, stupidget said:

I think a red S looks like you are trying to hard 🤣🤣🤣 On the car,  chrome or a dark grey,  the black looks a bit stark. When in doubt stay stock, dont ask us lot for advice 😁

3 minutes ago, ½cwt said:

Then again that is good advice @Topbox

I've been trying much to hard lately, just had my calipers painted bright yellow, so you can see I'm an expert on the subject! In truth I'm quite a fan of the stock look but my calipers were almost  50 shades of grey and needed a good refurb so I thought I would go with a colour that would contrast with the body colour 

Has anyone found a close colour match for the original "titanium" colour of badge on 1st gen Boxster's? Although might be cheaper for me to buy new rather than buy used and re-spray. I want any badge back on...so people know it's an S.

On 11/4/2019 at 5:43 PM, stupidget said:

At this rate the amount of sanding that the S is going to get there'll be bugger all left of it 😁

Just get Rolf Harris to draw it on 😖

1 hour ago, Mr96er said:

Just get Rolf Harris to draw it on 😖

Yeah, and I'll see if I can get a Jim'll Fix it badge at the same time 😂

1 hour ago, Mr96er said:

Also rans

clean delete is my preference👍

As the weather has been so sh1te lately I've not had the chance to put the logo's back on and I must admit I do like the clean look.

39 minutes ago, stupidget said:

I must admit I do like the clean look.

I am leaning towards this option for my own car as well.  Looks pretty cool, and it will be easier to clean the boot without the fiddly badge in the way as well :thumbsup_anim:

Archived