What have you done to your 981 today?

T24RES

15 minutes ago, mypropaganda said:

Is the topgear exhaust switchable with the original PSE button or does it need a fob? Just thinking ahead when I finally need to get around to sorting my none switching PSE as it can be a wee bit much on long motorway runs at the moment.

It comes with fobs but can be wired to the console PSE switch instead 

On 8/25/2023 at 4:15 PM, Graham BGTS said:

Received a quote today from OPC for the 8 year service on my BGTS which has FPSH and I plan to maintain this. 

Service includes brake fluid change, spark plugs, drive belt check and engine mount check and was £955 inc VAT. I don’t think it’s too bad but would welcome thoughts. 

That's pretty good, I paid £908 for same 8 year service on my own GTS from OPC Newcastle earlier this month.

Glasgow and Edinburgh wanted £1,400, Kendal £1,479, Perth £1,360 and Preston £1,445.

Got a nice Cayenne for the day too.

Only problem is that I had a look around the nearby Jaguar dealer and ended up trading in my iPace SE  for a brand new iPace Sport!

2023-08-28_09-34-16

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Justchris said:

Added GT 4 style scoops.

TZWtXM0.jpg

Not sure if I'm happy with them, might try them wrapped in body colour instead of black

I think the black looks good against the blue, I tried them in black and then body colour then removed them 😂 I just couldn’t live with them on mine, they look great from some angles but weird from others.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lonewolfgjp said:

I think the black looks good against the blue, I tried them in black and then body colour then removed them 😂 I just couldn’t live with them on mine, they look great from some angles but weird from others.

Not sure myself yet, as you say from some.angkes they look great, but others not so much.

I'll stick with them for now, but who knows 😱

Just now, andygo said:

I think body colour looks fine, but I may be biased..

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2oYZA2x][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53153501065_a85bc42883_c.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/2oYZA2x]Cayman durouxJPG 2[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/197792339@N02/]andy Gough[/url], on Flickr

Cayman durouxJPG 2

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, iborguk said:

Goto your desired pic, right click on it and select "copy image address". Then put that image address into your post.

Thats what I thought I had done, lol.

Have to say though, what a fab photo of a boxster with a hardtop..

9 hours ago, GTSMarky said:

..just gone >26k & yes it's sad I know!!

Just sold? What was it? Mine hasn’t sold and it’s probably not going to sell at the moment. I’ll enjoy it for the next couple of mths before winter then hibernate it until the spring. During the winter I’m planning on putting her back to standard. Then sell as a standard car. 

Edited by Ringmaster999

On 8/30/2023 at 9:52 PM, Menoporsche said:

Idiot, that’s not a Boxster with a hard top. 

It’s a Boxster coupé. 

98x Drop Head Coupé - Boxster

98xC Fixed Head Coupé - Cayman

Only where x  6

My Red Devils meet for the first time.

IMG-5702.jpg

IMG-5704.jpg

First wash for the new Boxster which is usually where you pick up on the defects. Glad to say it’s looking ok, no previously unnoticed dents or scratches, etc. Headlamps are perfect, not a single sign of crazing.

Waxed in the books and crannies, ACF50 on some of the readily accessible mechanical bits.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, moospeed said:

My Red Devils meet for the first time.

IMG-5702.jpg

IMG-5704.jpg

First wash for the new Boxster which is usually where you pick up on the defects. Glad to say it’s looking ok, no previously unnoticed dents or scratches, etc. Headlamps are perfect, not a single sign of crazing.

Waxed in the books and crannies, ACF50 on some of the readily accessible mechanical bits.

next 2nd hand car I buy - I'm going to insist I wash it first 😆