New owner of a beautiful "mellow yellow" 981

M4can5

I am very pleased to have finally added a beautiful mellow yellow 981 alongside my Macan S, courtesy of a very nice gentleman of this Parish. 

Mr MooSpeed very kindly let me take ownership of his well specced and immaculate yellow 981 on Friday and I couldn't be more pleased,  ...  except for being the cause of Mrs MooSpeed's miffness.  

It was a long traffic filled drive back to Norfolk but with the top down for almost the whole journey it was well worth it.  

I've been out to play in it today and have been in demand with giving our two boys and my wife passenger rides run along the NDR (Norwich half ring road, don't ask !) 

I couldn't have asked for a more decent, helpful and patient person to do business with, .. I'm looking forward to many years stewardship of this terrific little car  and I wish you very good health to enjoy your new purchase. 👍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, M4can5 said:

It was a long traffic filled drive back to Norfolk but with the top down for almost the whole journey it was well worth it.  

Almost...? Unacceptable mate, must try harder... 😂

17 hours ago, M4can5 said:

MooSpeed very kindly let me take ownership of his well specced and immaculate yellow 981 on Friday and I couldn't be more pleased,

Nice one. Having followed it on a Welsh run I can attest to how good it sounds as well as looks.

7 minutes ago, moospeed said:

It's a pile of cr*p, do you want to sell it?

Should be cheaper now with an extra owner on the V5? :whistle:

19 hours ago, M4can5 said:

I am very pleased to have finally added a beautiful mellow yellow 981 alongside my Macan S, courtesy of a very nice gentleman of this Parish. 

Congrats mate... Welcome to the nut house. :) 

1 minute ago, moospeed said:

I had seller's remorse before I'd taken the deposit, it just got worse after the wife-beating started.  That is, the wife beating me up... 🥺

Just to rub it in, you need to update My Ride. ☹️

On 8/6/2023 at 7:43 PM, M4can5 said:

22 hours ago, Davey P said:

Almost...? Unacceptable mate, must try harder... 😂

You first. :licki: 

• Haha 2