Installed this today :-)

Mike G

I did ask this a couple of years ago.

I'm not interested in the emotions of a button start - had it on my family car for 8 yrs already - but I'd really like the facility to not have to keep digging in my pockets for keys every time.

Used to be a chap in Ilkley who always left the keys in the ignition of his Rolls Silver Shadow. One way to solve the pocket problem... at least if it gets taken, there shouldn't be any damage? 

10 hours ago, Jason986S said:

I would have done the same :lol:

Honestly I thought that was normal. Who wouldn't do that? :rolleyes:  I straighten products on shop shelves even if I'm not buying them. Drives Mrs B mad!

On 23/10/2016 at 9:08 PM, Loz987 said:

Used to be a chap in Ilkley who always left the keys in the ignition of his Rolls Silver Shadow. One way to solve the pocket problem... at least if it gets taken, there shouldn't be any damage? 

Just as well as it wouldn't be insured. 

5 minutes ago, Boxob said:

Honestly I thought that was normal. Who wouldn't do that? :rolleyes:  I straighten products on shop shelves even if I'm not buying them. Drives Mrs B mad!

Annoys me when Mrs radio finds a better item and just puts an earlier selection back on the nearest shelf, I have to take it and find where it came from. I also seem to be one of the only people who will pick up things that have fallen on the floor in a shop and put them back where they came from.

Just now, topradio said:

I also seem to be one of the only people who will pick up things that have fallen on the floor in a shop and put them back where they came from.

No, there's two of us at least! Clothes which have fallen off hangers......

There is a joke in there somewhere regards the media stating that the public couldn't tell the front end/back end of a boxster when it was first released - im just too tired on Friday afternoon, to remember it......

I love the lines of the 986 - its simple elegant design - they don't look 16 - 20 years old.

R

Archived