Installed this today :-)

Mike G

Okay , so I know its not everyones thing, but with a blank in that position being a 2.7 so not having variable intermittent wipers I think its a bit of fun and luckily just clicked into existing hole beautifully without any fettling.

DSCF2035_zpsbzm4es84.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Does it work  !!!!!!!   :lol:

Key turns ignition on and unlocks steering , turning it all the way now does nothing

So you've screwed it up completely now? :huh: But a tank of juice will last forever? ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Araf said:

So you've screwed it up completely now? :huh: But a tank of juice will last forever? ^_^ 

Screwed it up completely ?

I made it so turning the key to the spring loaded ? start position is disabled and you now start the engine with the start button

57 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Screwed it up completely ?

I made it so turning the key to the spring loaded ? start position is disabled and you now start the engine with the start button

I guessed that.  Just pulling your leg. ;)

4 hours ago, Mike G said:

Okay , so I know its not everyones thing, but with a blank in that position being a 2.7 so not having variable intermittent wipers I think its a bit of fun and luckily just clicked into existing hole beautifully without any fettling.

DSCF2035_zpsbzm4es84.jpg

Beauty! If can figure out how to remove the key completely, I might have a go. Keyless with button start (like my cumquat) would be nice. 

6 hours ago, myfirstboxster said:

Any chance of a how to post ? looks good , but messing with electrics is not my forte

Yep, I'll do one when I can get out and take some pics...........

I might start looking for  a slightly more upmarket switch now I have done the hard part , something brushed alloy that will match other details in the Boxster, but I do like the way this fitted with no mods

Mike

1 hour ago, bally4563 said:

ATC!!

CCF!!

Cheers, Baggers.

Archived