New Car Incoming

Stuart21UK

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Topbox said:

I could not stand the suspense any longer so I snuck around to your house Stewart to get a sneak preview . . . . .very impressive

stusmonster%20copy_zpsc6brbeyb.jpg

To be fair the red roof is overkill :)

57 minutes ago, Topbox said:

I could not stand the suspense any longer so I snuck around to your house Stewart to get a sneak preview . . . . .very impressive

stusmonster%20copy_zpsc6brbeyb.jpg

Great Bob...nice one! Beating Stuart at  the Photoshop game!!

7 minutes ago, JohnSyn said:

Great Bob...nice one! Beating Stuart at  the Photoshop game!!

Not sure about that, I'm just waiting for the Photoshop response, I'm expecting great things :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, topradio said:

Stewart's going to have to go and buy a 911TT now so it's not an anti-climax for you.:D

Anything less than a 918 and he should be banned. 

5 minutes ago, Leonard said:

I'm expecting at least a 981 Spyder. There was a lovely blue one for sale on Monday that has now sold.... Be WELL jealous if it is :wub:

You might be onto something there!  ?

14 minutes ago, Leonard said:

I'm expecting at least a 981 Spyder. There was a lovely blue one for sale on Monday that has now sold.... Be WELL jealous if it is :wub:

I think you could be right there. The way Stuart's keeping his cards close to his chest it has to be something pretty special.

I have told this story before, when I was at college, a friend had a crush on a girl and told her that his family owned a Porsche - they didn't. Anyway she kept asking when he would take her out in the Porsche rather than a Volvo, so he persuaded his mother to buy a 911 (he was sort of the man of the household). So there he was at age 17/18 driving around in a 911 while I got around on a moped.

He got the girl though and the last I heard they were still happily married  - so there has to be a maxim there. 

6 minutes ago, topradio said:

I think you could be right there. The way Stuart's keeping his cards close to his chest it has to be something pretty special.

I have told this story before, when I was at college, a friend had a crush on a girl and told her that his family owned a Porsche - they didn't. Anyway she kept asking when he would take her out in the Porsche rather than a Volvo, so he persuaded his mother to buy a 911 (he was sort of the man of the household). So there he was at age 17/18 driving around in a 911 while I got around on a moped.

He got the girl though and the last I heard they were still happily married  - so there has to be a maxim there. 

Lol that's brilliant. I persuaded my mum to buy a Porsche as well. Didn't do anything to help with the ladies tho, if I was behind the wheel I was too busy making the most of it! :D If anything the ladies were more impressed with my mum's 2.0si Mondeo now that was an awesome car back in 93 :D

There are two less BGTS's on the used car locator than yesterday..... I wonder?

11 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Lol that's brilliant. I persuaded my mum to buy a Porsche as well. Didn't do anything to help with the ladies tho, if I was behind the wheel I was too busy making the most of it! :D If anything the ladies were more impressed with my mum's 2.0si Mondeo now that was an awesome car back in 93 :D

Stuart just posted photos on his instagram 

its a 911r 

Archived