New Car Incoming

Stuart21UK

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it is a BGTS then it will make our planned shoot out at Santa Pod very interesting.

Edit - and I will stick my neck out and say that a 3.4PDK will beat a manual GTS in a drag race. (in the hands of amateurs) 

12 hours ago, Patt said:

I'm not anti - photogrophist, I just find it hard to understand people that take lots of pictures of stuff.  I tend to keep my memories in my head, and frequently forgot to take a picture and share.  Prime example is my Molly thread.

My neighbour loves  taking pictures of coloured water drops and spends hours setting up and taking shots.  It's purely a hobby where I can't comprehend the enjoyment.  Perhaps it is because I am so terrible myself - I don't have the "eye"

I never mean to upset chap, so please don't take it to heart.  I have always been in awe of the shots you post up, especially those where you have thought to the full composition, eg the old petrol station and the graffiti wall.

Please don't let my childish comments stop you displaying your talent Stu.

no I wasn't taking offence....just thought you were a miserable bastard, lol 

plus taking pictures of you lot gives me material to Photoshop ;)

6 hours ago, Topbox said:

I could not stand the suspense any longer so I snuck around to your house Stuart to get a sneak preview . . . . .very impressive

stusmonster%20copy_zpsc6brbeyb.jpg

CFA 

clue is in the username ;)

Very good PS BTW (did you put spacers on?)

5 hours ago, JohnSyn said:

Great Bob...nice one! Beating Stuart at  the Photoshop game!!

Bob hasn't yet been in my cross hairs but maybe soon...hehe (he is pretty bloody good at PS though)

3 hours ago, mike597 said:

:lol: you've built it up now the reveal better be worth the waiting 

1 hour ago, Daniel Joseph said:

After 48 hours on pins, I'm expecting a 918...:thumbsup_still:

fek me, I obviously come across more successful than I actually am!

1 hour ago, Leonard said:

I'm expecting at least a 981 Spyder. There was a lovely blue one for sale on Monday that has now sold.... Be WELL jealous if it is :wub:

mmmm

31 minutes ago, Paulo123 said:

Stuart just posted photos on his instagram 

its a 911r 

I have fake Instagram too?

13 minutes ago, topradio said:

If it is a BGTS then it will make our planned shoot out at Santa Pod very interesting.

Edit - and I will stick my neck out and say that a 3.4PDK will beat a manual GTS in a drag race. (in the hands of amateurs) 

still waiting for you to sort that out Eddie....reckon it will be interesting anyway...

1 minute ago, Stuart21UK said:

Bob hasn't yet been in my cross hairs but maybe soon...hehe (he is pretty bloody good at PS though)

fek me, I obviously come across more successful than I actually am!

mmmm

I have fake Instagram too?

still waiting for you to sort that out Eddie....reckon it will be interesting anyway...

Fess up

i don't know you but I'm annoyingly curious

i need sleep

12 minutes ago, Daniel Joseph said:

Aha!  21...maybe:

OJFjBvy.jpg

But hopefully not:

kTcWp7j.jpg

no Stuart NOT Stewart as he slept spelt (irony there!) my name wrongly in his post!

...anyway done two mortgages today and have two to submit to lenders online tomorrow plus an appointment that should generate a fifth...12 hour day today (as a lot of this week has been) so maybe I can push to the 918 afterall!

2 minutes ago, Stuart21UK said:

no Stuart NOT Stewart as he slept spelt (irony there!) my name wrongly in his post!

...anyway done two mortgages today and have two to submit to lenders online tomorrow plus an appointment that should generate a fifth...12 hour day today (as a lot of this week has been) so maybe I can push to the 918 afterall!

Ah, just me getting the wrong end of the stick again...:confused:

14 hours ago, JohnSyn said:

Found your new car Stuart......a 1.18 model

He still won't reach the pedals. <_< 

Well, it has to be some kind of 981 as only a total dumbass would post about a different type of car in a model-specific part of the forum.

1 hour ago, Stuart21UK said:

CFA 

clue is in the username ;)

My most sincere apologies, and I know you are  a "u" too, just did not come out that way. If you had asked someone to lend you the money to buy this car

this thread would have sunk the BoXa servers I reckon, :D

11 hours ago, rowbos said:

These may help. And they match his roof?

images (1).jpg

I could do with a pair of those. Would match my roof and Thatchers is only around the corner if they needed a hand ?

Im still in the GTS camp as per my initial post on p1. I've dropped the Spyder idea as the roof is a PITA.

17 hours ago, topradio said:

I'd bet on the GTS winning that shoot out....!

Archived