New Car Incoming

Stuart21UK

20 minutes ago, Daniel Joseph said:

Of course.  I was just baiting the Macan owners out there (Apparently, it worked!)  It's a great car and a very different drive to the rather inert Q5.  Even the Cayenne is extraordinary agile and engaging for a big SUV.  I had one on loan when my Boxster was in for a service recently and it really surprised me, on a good way.

Are we off topic?  Only @Stuart21UK knows! ?

In the absence of anything actual to talk about a bit of owner baiting is all we can do. ;)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mike597 said:

In the absence of anything actual to talk about a bit of owner baiting is all we can do. ;)

In an era of "fake news", what if it's all a just wind-up?  Maybe @Stuart21UK is just seeing how many posts we can be suckered into making before he says "Haha,  fooled you!"

1 minute ago, Daniel Joseph said:

In an era of "fake news", what if it's all a just wind-up?  Maybe @Stuart21UK is just seeing how many posts we can be suckered into making before he says "Haha,  fooled you!"

Five pages so far,  we must be short of things to do. 

7 minutes ago, mike597 said:

Five pages so far,  we must be short of things to do. 

Why aren't we all out actually driving the blooming cars. This is worse than "Who Shot JR" for the suspense. 

16 minutes ago, Daniel Joseph said:

Maybe @Stuart21UK is just seeing how many posts we can be suckered into making before he says "Haha,  fooled you!"

I can change his post to read "I'm really sorry, I've been a c0ck" if that were to happen. :) 

1 hour ago, Andy Mac said:

Shame you went off the idea of combining the car choice of your two favourite BoXa members @r1flyguy / @mrbikerdood 

IMG_3480.jpg

Ooooooh nice :)

This could have been a weird social experiment or something...

...here we go (flame suit on)....just remember before you obliterate my good name, I never said it had an engine...

I am truly flattered you think I'd have the money to afford GT4/Turbo S/Macan GTS (that would be nice) though :)

@JohnSyn was spot on...

2017_05_14-IMG_8488.jpg

2017_05_14-IMG_8505.jpg

2017_05_14-IMG_8530.jpg

2017_05_14-IMG_8459.jpg

2017_05_14-IMG_8464.jpg

2017_05_14-IMG_8450.jpg

3 minutes ago, Stuart21UK said:

...here we go (flame suit on)....

Boxster%20S%20118%20e.jpg

You'll need more than a flame suit.  The size of those weeds in the drive! :o 

8 minutes ago, Araf said:

You'll need more than a flame suit.  The size of those weeds in the drive! :o 

Its a shared drive fella...one year I took the ice & snow off one side of the driveway, all 60 metres of it...not one of the neighbours helped me in the 4 hours I was out there.

They'd soon been p*ssed if I had got the Boxster stuck half way down again mind!

5 minutes ago, Stuart21UK said:

Its a shared drive fella...

You realise you just said that on a Porsche forum? :huh:  Don't you mean 'Private Road' ^_^ 

8 hours ago, RBD914 v2 said:

8 hours ago, Jonttt said:

And a different mapping ;-)

Does that mean that you would be up for joining Stuart and myself. Sorry I can't remember whether you have a manual or PDK.

Well, you will reach the pedals on that one, but they are on the wrong side! ;)

5 minutes ago, Daniel Joseph said:

I would have said the same, but for the cat...aaaw, sweet! :)

Alfie the Cat....a cat who like attention like not other...will roll over on his back so you can fuss him, doesn't understand personal space at all and will settle on you in all manner of weird positions  (the wife used to do that too)

Archived