New Car Incoming

Stuart21UK

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Stuart21UK said:

New car incoming...really excited...similar to the 981 I have but a little more limited edition...pics to follow

I'm so excited to see the new arrival but you're just mean :D - what on earth is it?

I have a new grandson incoming and have just delivered daughter and partner to hospital. Am sitting in the car park awaiting the nod contractions are ongoing before returning home for my beauty sleep, any idle amusement appreciated Stuart. Oh I wont post any pictures, fear not.

10 hours ago, Topbox said:

I have a new grandson incoming and have just delivered daughter and partner to hospital. Am sitting in the car park awaiting the nod contractions are ongoing before returning home for my beauty sleep, any idle amusement appreciated Stuart. Oh I wont post any pictures, fear not.

pictures...no please don't....best of luck for them both :)

Its probably a mini :laugh:

23 hours ago, Stuart21UK said:

New car incoming...really excited...similar to the 981 I have but a little more limited edition...pics to follow

Sounds great Stuart......are you expecting it anytime soon?

My new one appears next Wednesday and I'm counting down the sleeps!!

1 hour ago, JohnSyn said:

Sounds great Stuart......are you expecting it anytime soon?

My new one appears next Wednesday and I'm counting down the sleeps!!

Stuart - tell us more please!

John, hope you have a great day on Wednesday, and I'm really looking forward to seeing photos (as mine will look almost identical) and hearing your first thoughts on the car!

32 minutes ago, Patt said:

he's struggling to upload the 700 photos he's already taken of it :-D

what is it with you and being anti photography...I even managed to take some proper nice photos of your car once...

10 hours ago, Gorsh said:

John, hope you have a great day on Wednesday, and I'm really looking forward to seeing photos (as mine will look almost identical) and hearing your first thoughts on the car!

Will do Gordon!

6 minutes ago, Stuart21UK said:

what is it with you and being anti photography...I even managed to take some proper nice photos of your car once...

I'm not anti - photogrophist, I just find it hard to understand people that take lots of pictures of stuff.  I tend to keep my memories in my head, and frequently forgot to take a picture and share.  Prime example is my Molly thread.

My neighbour loves  taking pictures of coloured water drops and spends hours setting up and taking shots.  It's purely a hobby where I can't comprehend the enjoyment.  Perhaps it is because I am so terrible myself - I don't have the "eye"

I never mean to upset chap, so please don't take it to heart.  I have always been in awe of the shots you post up, especially those where you have thought to the full composition, eg the old petrol station and the graffiti wall.

Please don't let my childish comments stop you displaying your talent Stu.

On 10/05/2017 at 9:25 PM, Stuart21UK said:

really excited...similar to the 981 I have but a little more limited edition...pics to follow

I could not stand the suspense any longer so I snuck around to your house Stewart to get a sneak preview . . . . .very impressive

stusmonster%20copy_zpsc6brbeyb.jpg

Archived