New Car Incoming

Stuart21UK

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

Reminds me of the Goodies' episode, "Kitten Kong"

:laugh:  I was just thinking the same. :)

@Gutley  Do you think I should amend his posts to show the blue GT3 from your Tonbridge thread? ^_^ 

1 minute ago, Stuart21UK said:

Alfie the Cat....a cat who like attention like not other...will roll over on his back so you can fuss him, doesn't understand personal space at all and will settle on you in all manner of weird positions  (the wife used to do that too)

Lovely.  We never thought of ourselves as cat people, but "inherited" a cat when we bought our former home.  The sellers said "he" was feral and hardly ever came into the house, hence they were leaving "him" behind.

Yeah, right!...

Within weeks, Pooh, as we called her, was spending her nights asleep on our bed or, if it was cold, pushing herself down under the duvet between us for extra warmth.  We enjoyed her great company for ten years. 

1 minute ago, Daniel Joseph said:

Lovely.  We never thought of ourselves as cat people, but "inherited" a cat when we bought our former home.  The sellers said "he" was feral and hardly ever came into the house, hence they were leaving "him" behind.

Yeah, right!...

Within weeks, Pooh, as we called her, was spending her nights asleep on our bed or, if it was cold, pushing herself down under the duvet between us for extra warmth.  We enjoyed her great company for ten years. 

I grew up with cats, never like dogs...still the same...

12 minutes ago, Daniel Joseph said:

Same: dogs are too needy!

(Best we get our flak jackets on right now...:ph34r:)

You are both dead to me now. 

10 minutes ago, Topbox said:

I would love a model of my Boxster, nice pics Stu, fun post. 

They are about £120 some places....managed to trade some nectar points for ebay vouchers and pounce one that only cost me physically £34.50 in cash....

Just wish it was RHD and had the correct wheels but never mind 

1 of 1002 made according to the box

Cant find one for the KN either, closest is a KN Turbo model...

14 minutes ago, Leonard said:

I'm quite angry, but quite drunk mind :lol:;)

I think you need to arrange a re-mortgage on ur own house and make us all happy for you again :D

I could do one for you, you lend me the money on monthly terms of say £100 pcm and I'll pay you when my compo comes out...?

I'm good for it, promise :smile_anim:

3 minutes ago, Stuart21UK said:

I could do one for you, you lend me the money on monthly terms of say £100 pcm and I'll pay you when my compo comes out...?

I'm good for it, promise :smile_anim:

:lol: seems fair how much you need? This does remind me that I do need some mortgage advice, you reckon we can sort something over pm on
BoXa.net lol

10 hours ago, Leonard said:

:lol: seems fair how much you need? This does remind me that I do need some mortgage advice, you reckon we can sort something over pm on
BoXa.net lol

If you a serious press that pm button.....;)

So is the cat real or the car - you can never tell with your PS skills ?

Good find there sir - I've often thought about buying a model of the 986 and the GT3 and trying to switch over the body kit....we are still kids at heart

I picked up a UT 1/18 models 986 S - in Speed yellow - crazy logic was buy the yellow one cheap and sell it for profit and get a Guards red one 

very well detailed.

like this one.

s-l1600.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived