H&R M030 (style) Springs

Sanky

Just checked the price and part number and I bought these after discount for £112 in 2016.

45 minutes ago, edc said:

Just checked the price and part number and I bought these after discount for £112 in 2016.

So they have been heavily discounted before?  I was thinking maybe there was an error on the website.

Most things get discounted at some point on ECP. It's just a matter of keeping track of the things you may want. 

7 hours ago, Sanky said:

Can you let me know when they arrive, as I am still waiting for mine to turn up.

Will do, but away for a week or so so may not know myself

7 hours ago, Southy said:

Just ordered, lets see what happens

We must meet up some time and see just how alike our cars are. Are you going to use stock dampers or are you going for new ones?

3 hours ago, Terryg said:

We must meet up some time and see just how alike our cars are. Are you going to use stock dampers or are you going for new ones?

I'll be putting together a new suspension kit  I'm going to use koni fsd,  like @edc did,  my car is more or less a copy of what he had done with the mods etc. 

I think they changed the koni shocks name to special active.

3 hours ago, Patt said:

Get a price from Revolution, that's who I used for my B4 fronts on Molly.  I had already picked up the rears silly cheap off ebay.

They not keen on putting on my own supplied parts.

Probably have a go at fitting them myself.  I’ve already replaced the anti roll bar links, which I think is the biggest nightmare.  Not done the rears, so if they are like the front ones.  Best have 3 shredded wheats before starting.

Ive got tracking details sent from ECP, so hopefully they will turn up on Monday.

Definitely a decent price. I remember picking a near new second hand boxed set for £100 a few years back. So £130 brand new is a treat. All 4 of my local Somerset branches are showing and good for a click and collect on Monday. 

P.s I have brand new H&R’s on my car already so wont be buying any.

Rears are a different job all together, split drive shafts, bottom wishbone bolt , track control arm bolt ( Mark positions with white paint keeps it some where near for assembly and you will require alignment) remove brake calipers, drop links and then unbolt the strut , straight forward so long as nothing is seized!!!!😩😩

Archived