Newbie! My First Porsche

IATM

Well after many years I have had the pleasure of owning my first porsche. I thought I would do a little intro and share my joy of buying it. Maybe a colour combo that is a little "out there" for some but its exactly what I wanted :)

Since owning I have had a with a full ceramic detail done, 4 wheel alighment, GTS rear diffuser, GTS rear lights.

Very well specced and well looked after!

Enjoy the pics and glad to be a part of the community!

Porsche.jpg

IMG-5641.jpg

IMG-3985.jpg

rear-por.jpg

IMG-5735.jpg

1 hour ago, robporsche said:

big fan of the white and red roof combo.  Looks great.   What ceramic protection did you have out of interest?

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone. Really enjoying the car so far. Just a lovely experience regardless of if your doing 20mph or 80mph 

Hi robPorsche, 

In the past I have had GTechniq ceramic coatings but this time decided to give  IGL Quartz+ Ceramic Coating a try, it is a 2-3 year protection coating and seems to be well regarded. 

24 minutes ago, IATM said:

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone. Really enjoying the car so far. Just a lovely experience regardless of if your doing 20mph or 80mph 

Hi robPorsche, 

In the past I have had GTechniq ceramic coatings but this time decided to give  IGL Quartz+ Ceramic Coating a try, it is a 2-3 year protection coating and seems to be well regarded. 

yeah heard of that one,  ive got Gtechniq on my cars and its always performed well but always looking for other recommendations.

Archived