PORSCHE 987 BOXSTER 2.7 RUSH REPLICA BODY KIT

718as

20 minutes ago, iborguk said:

Why are the wheel crests not pointed to the tyre valves ? 

Difficult to tell from those photos, but might be worth sending the seller a private message just to check... :P

Wheels sit wrong, too far in need to be a deep dish and 20+" to fill the arch and do the kit any justice. Each to their own we are all different, obvious reason he is selling it = fugly.

some people like it as its 6.5k and 20 bids, anyone on here? lol

Got to be a fake, check out the other sellers items, china location.

The Address at the bottom of the page is a few miles from me, these are apartments on a university campus...defo iffy.

the add states 4 wheel drive and a coupe …….. beware people!!!!

Just imagine - somewhere out there lives a person who thought that was a good idea. Doesn't augur well for the future of mankind. Starting to think eugenics might have some merits.

And then because someone went to all the trouble of designing and making that kit there must be more of them. Out there. Waiting....

5 hours ago, JonSta said:

Just imagine - somewhere out there lives a person who thought that was a good idea. Doesn't augur well for the future of mankind. Starting to think eugenics might have some merits.

And then because someone went to all the trouble of designing and making that kit there must be more of them. Out there. Waiting....

Each to their own ....or maybe it was an accident involving a pot of glue over the car and ram raiding the bodywork section of a Halfords Superstore ?

Came out the other side with all that on it...

On 8/12/2020 at 3:13 PM, Davey P said:

Difficult to tell from those photos, but might be worth sending the seller a private message just to check... :P

That look truly horrendous body kit.

However you did cause me a panic, ran out to my car to check on the crests were pointing at the valves and also with locking nut in between of course, thank god I’m ok all 4 were correct :)

Archived