My 987 with blown engine rebuild

El Vikingo Tropical

Sounds good!

Love the ST4, you have the same bike philosophy as me, I keep saying I should sell my 750ssie but I can't, even though I am too old to ride it with rearsets and clip ons.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2023 at 7:08 AM, Terryg said:

Sounds good!

Love the ST4, you have the same bike philosophy as me, I keep saying I should sell my 750ssie but I can't, even though I am too old to ride it with rearsets and clip ons.

Old Rockers newer dye, we aren’t to old, we just make shorter journeys at our sport bikes…

• Like 1

I have some upgrades coming before taking the car at the journey.

New hifi system with Bluetooth etc. and reveres cámara. AliExpress unit who works with cars BOSE system.

New light weight flywheel and clutch.

The old flywheel have begin vibrating, so decided go for asco aluminium unit, hopefully it will make the engine rew more “happy”🥳

Edited by El Vikingo Tropical

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After 31h ferry journey to Spanish mainland and about 1300km road trip my wife and I have past and stop at, Huelva, Sevilla, Trujillo, Salamanca, Vigo and at the moment we are in Oporto.

Tomorrow is time for coast road down to Lisboa.

img_4816-jpeg.290891

I was very lucky with weather all way crossing Gran Canaria to Spanish mainland.img_4912-jpeg.290890ec40f262-c11b-4681-9566-9a9499154d38-jpe First night was in Trujillo, a beautiful old Middle Ages town in Spain.

img_4907-jpeg.290895Next stop was in Salamanca famous for the great catedral, but what most interested me is Liz Art Deco museum, since I was a child I have always felt a great passion for Art Deco (I’m son of a antique dealer) 
b2190309-7c08-451f-b791-3d5123f76eaf-jpeWe have spent three days in Port (Oporto) just walking around, eating marvellous food like the one at photo at Bolhão market.

img_5175-jpeg.290919
Listening to fado’s drinking great port wine.

• Like 2

Road trip

My wife and I have now done a big part of our road trip with the 987, at the moment we done 2300km in Spain and Portugal passing by:
Now complemented:
Huelva
Sevilla
Trujillo
Salamanca
Vigo
Oporto
Averiro
Nazare
Lisabon
Sines
Portimao

the car is going well and whether is great!
After breakfast we will pase by Portimao race track to see if the let us in to have a look or maybe make a lap or two..
20ff5ea5_5253_41fa_897a_d86c459d4a09_859
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...