Orange with Red, wow!

718as

The 718 is a truly outstanding car, and usually looks awesome, but I'm afraid that colour combination is bloody horrible - Sorry! ☹️ Almost any other combination would look great, but those two just don't go together IMHO.  However, I'm sure someone out there will love it 👍

No, wait, this owner is clearly an older person, who by selecting such bold and unique colour choices is clearly making a definitive statement exploring the role of aspirational halo cars and their position in the marketing  zeitgeist for those who seek affirmirming choices  in life spaces that are traditional seen as limiting. Colours that are seen twice in the daily 24 hour cycle remind us of the circular nature of our lives  suggesting  acceptance of the orbiting time spans present in our wider universe. A colour choice which in turn  can be considered a metaphor for the premature termination of the flat six with parraraell homage to the eternal joy of the internal combusted life force. 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Topbox said:

No, wait, this owner is clearly an older person, who by selecting such bold and unique colour choices is clearly making a definitive statement exploring the role of aspirational halo cars and their position in the marketing  zeitgeist for those who seek affirmirming choices  in life spaces that are traditional seen as limiting. Colours that are seen twice in the daily 24 hour cycle remind us of the circular nature of our lives  suggesting  acceptance of the orbiting time spans present in our wider universe. A colour choice which in turn  can be considered a metaphor for the premature termination of the flat six with parraraell homage to the eternal joy of the internal combusted life force. 😀

You've missed your vocation, Bob - surely it's only a matter of time before you have a TV programme with alan Yentob? :lol:

• Haha 1

Currently in Dubai looking at cars for my daughter, some of the car descriptions are hilarious, stunningly flowery prose describing the most mundane cars on the planet.

17 hours ago, 718as said:

same owner with upgrade?

I was going to say, put black wheels on that other one and I quite like it (although not the yellow seatbelts)...we do have very boring colours here in Europe - I've seen some great colour combos on US FB groups...