Do you find?

bally4563

No matter how well your car is sorted out, Suspension etc. That every time you go out there is a knock or a rattle or something irritating that wasn't there the time before??

Sometimes, yes.

They say it is called 'character'. Our cars have bags of character... :P

Cheers, Baggers.

I find that the title of this thread is annoyingly a) vague, but more importantly b ) grammatically incorrect :angry:

(I also find that I need a second coffee this morning...)

2 hours ago, bally4563 said:

No matter how well your car is sorted out, Suspension etc. That every time you go out there is a knock or a rattle or something irritating that wasn't there the time before??

Not for me, but I do often wonder what mod or preventative maintenance I could plan to do next.

2 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

I find that the title of this thread is annoyingly a) vague, but more importantly b ) grammatically incorrect :angry:

It's known as leading and encouraging you to investigate, but again I know what side of the bed to get out of !!

I don't have a problem with new noises, just new breakages. I found broken sub-frame and budgeted for that, then got a bulge in a tyre with very little wear and fixed that, then scheduled in the brake pipes only for the window regulator to go...... b.....ks.

@Menoporsche can I ask @Araf to change your name to @Menopedant ?????

Nah, it's just a phase I'm going through, irritable etc :) 

But I'm embarrassed by my default "status", and did ask once for that to be adjusted to a more appropriate "BoXa Almighty Gob of the Forum".

(As if on cue... my 14 000th post...)

8 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

Nah, it's just a phase I'm going through, irritable etc :) 

But I'm embarrassed by my default "status", and did ask once for that to be adjusted to a more appropriate "BoXa Almighty Gob of the Forum".

(As if on cue... my 14 000th post...)

:worship::worship::worship:

All hail Menoporsche...

23 hours ago, Greenman said:

I find there is a whine coming from the passenger seat, - seems to come and go:)

Are you  and Meno an item now then?

On 6/19/2017 at 7:51 PM, Greenman said:

I find there is a whine coming from the orange fella, - seems to come and go :)

On 6/20/2017 at 11:44 PM, Stuart21UK said:

CFA

;)

30rs1sw.jpg

I hear new bumps, creaks and bangs all the time, they come and go, unless I feel a difference or a noise gets progressively worse I tend to switch off.

I was convinced there was a suspension problem a few weeks ago before I remembered i'd put a load of coffee mugs in the boot :lol: quickly learning to enjoy the 986 you have to chill out a bit, can't be worrying about the IMS and every noise.

On 19/06/2017 at 10:00 AM, Menoporsche said:

?

Archived