987 Black Edition Register - UK

Jonttt

33 minutes ago, Jonttt said:

The only thing I'm unsure of re its spec as its not included in the desciption nor can I see the sensors on the only rear shot is rear park assist. I have therefore assumed that it does not have it.

Take a closer look. I can pick out the sensor just to the side of the number plate, small circular distortion in the reflection and below the rear light, below and right of the small white window frame in the reflection.

8f9875837f5143dfaac567cd096d4c9e.jpg

To insert a graphic from a browser on a Windows PC, just right click and select Copy Image Link, then paste.

34 minutes ago, ½cwt said:

Take a closer look. I can pick out the sensor just to the side of the number plate, small circular distortion in the reflection and below the rear light, below and right of the small white window frame in the reflection.

8f9875837f5143dfaac567cd096d4c9e.jpg

To insert a graphic from a browser on a Windows PC, just right click and select Copy Image Link, then paste.

well that photo makes the camber look severely p*ssed  :)

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, wolverinemac said:

Dealer purchased looked a good example number 007 with chrono, pasm, pse and full leather.  

Absolute bargain, 007, one of the first batch with a massive spec. Normally this would be c£25k from a dealer.

On autotrader sold by Sterling's 

Edited by Jonttt

13 minutes ago, Jonttt said:

Absolute bargain, 007, one of the first batch with a massive spec. Normally this would be c£25k from a dealer.

Beat me too it 

Looks good if you’re in the market for a genuine BE

2 hours ago, Jonttt said:

Was a real bargain before too as was listed by owner for £17,500

• Like 1