wow - this truly is a one off

sa utah

List of parts added sound really interesting and not just the cosmetic ones. 

As always it seems that I might be the only one that quite likes the look of it, then again maybe it's just my being uncomfortable slating anyone's P&J. 

16 hours ago, moneypit said:

Am I missing something? Freshly dyno'd Bilsteins? Wtf does that mean?

A suspension dyno is used to test dampers. I don't know a great deal about them but occasionally you will see dyno graphs for aftermarket suspension

Mmmm it appears that Stevie Wonder is alive & well and doing stylish conversions in derby if you need proof have a look @ the BMW X2 that he has for sale with “ one off  orange leather interior” .  Warning please wear dark eye protection to ward off retina damage!  The only good thing that appears to come out it is that is stated as a one off😂

On 12/1/2019 at 2:41 PM, Scubaregs said:

Who knew Stevie Wonder styled Porsche's in his spare time?

40 minutes ago, Toddie said:

Mmmm it appears that Stevie Wonder is alive & well and doing stylish conversions in derby 

Please try and keep up. 🤣

its not a particularly well specced car as standard looking at the dash, and the MOT history makes for an interesting read - its certainly not had an easy life.

Take all the stickers off it, get the interior back to standard and cut the price to about £8k and i might consider it, but not at £20k for an 06 Boxster with the wrong roof

2 hours ago, Mattman42 said:

he also has some interesting number plates for sale too - took me a while to figure out how he was getting "Carl" on the plate, before i realised its a "O" with a screw head in the side 

That's not as bad as asking £1,250 for the registration F4KMS because he thinks it looks like "FARMS" :lol:

He helpfully shows you the sort of letter K you need to use to make it work ... 

s-l1600.jpg

Archived