P-O-R-S-C-H-E lettering template.

Kenbo1000

1 minute ago, Kenbo1000 said:

I have and it did. I contacted the lad who had the template but he loaned it out that many times it became no good so he binned it.

Sorted below.

Just now, bally4563 said:

I have one, when I'm back tommorrow, from working away, I will attempt to locate, if so pm your address and post it back when your done

Mick

Just be careful, Bally is dyslexic so the template may well read O R P C S E H. 

27 minutes ago, Kenbo1000 said:

Thanks. Seen all the YouTube vids and if it the one I think you mean, he just does a straight line across the boot. I think it needs a slight curve to be perfect.

Use a credit card as a spacer from the edge of the boot lid.

48 minutes ago, Kenbo1000 said:

I have and it did. I contacted the lad who had the template but he loaned it out that many times it became no good so he binned it.

Yeah sorry mate. I was in such poor condition that I binned it. 

1 minute ago, Pinewood said:

Yeah sorry mate. I was in such poor condition that I binned it. 

That’s ok bud.
They don’t last for ever. I think they are only designed to be used once or twice.

Also I think I might have located one thanks to Mick on here.

3 hours ago, EVO Chris said:

Place masking tape on the boot lid and mark out the location with a pencil, worked for me.

BADGE

seeing that, just gotta get around to doing mine now, looks very good....

12 minutes ago, sa utah said:

it definitely should be straight as far as I’m concerned.  Following  the line of the boot trailing edge looks all kind of weird to me 

My gut feeling is you are in the minority there, be interesting to see if there is a response

Archived